- 8 hrs ago How To Delete Keyboard History On Your Android Smartphone
- 11 hrs ago 10 Best Android Apps For Investment On The Move
- 14 hrs ago How To Enable/Disable New Hardware Acceleration Feature On Chrome?
- 16 hrs ago Redmi K20 Pro Vs OnePlus 6T: Which Is The Best Smartphone Under Rs. 30,000 In India?
- News Assam Police recruitment: 2000 Assam police jobs announced, direct link to apply here
- Sports ICC World Cup 2019: Virat Kohli confirms Bhuvneshwar ruled out of next 2-3 games due to hamstring niggle
- Lifestyle Shikha Talsania Gave Us Major Jewellery Goal With Her Latest Look
- Movies Sri Reddy Launches A Scathing Attack On This Star; Leaves Everyone Shocked!
- Finance 90,000 Affordable Homes In Navi Mumbai To Be Made Available Under PMAY
- Automobiles Five And Seven Seater Mercedes GLB Revealed — They ‘Handle’ Family And Friends!
- Education How An Effective Revision Assist You To Fly High In The Competitive Exams
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
Motorola Moto G Turbo Edition announced: Key specs and features
Motorola has added the Turbo Edition to its Motorola Moto G series of mid-range smartphones. The company has come up with Moto G Turbo Edition in Mexico, which essentially is the third-generation variant of the Motorola Moto G but with some updated specifications and features.
Speaking of features and specifications, the Moto G Turbo Edition's display has been improved to a 5-inch Full HD screen with a 1080x1920 pixels resolution with Gorilla Glass 3 protection, while the Moto G 3rd gen has a 5-inch 720p display.
Motorola has bumped up the chipset from Snapdragon 410 quad-core Chipset to Snapdragon 615 chipset with an octa-core CPU and the Adreno 405 GPU in the Moto G Turbo. Under the hood, there is 2GB of RAM and 16GB of internal storage with expandable memory. The company has also made a change in the rear-facing camera which now has an aperture of f/2.0, which would result in better quality images even in dim-light conditions. Up front, there is a 5MP camera for selfies and video chats.
It is powered by a 2470mAh battery which supports Motorola's Turbo charging technology for instant charging of battery. The phone also comes with an IPX7 certification which means that you can submerge the phone in up to 3 feet of water, for up to 30 minutes. The IPX7 certification gives this phone edge over the Motorola DROID Turbo 2, and the Motorola DROID MAXX 2, which has Motorola's usual nano-coating that is good only for water spills and light rain.
Connectivity options in the Motorola Moto G Turbo Edition include 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, and Bluetooth.
The phone is priced at close to $283 USD which is close to Rs 18,600. The phone will be made available in Mexico starting from November 13, and there is no clue if this phone will be launched in India.