TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- India’s Crorepatis Have Increased By 60 Per Cent: CBDT
- How To Avail 20% Discount On iPhone XR Purchase
- Here's Why Manikgad Fort Near Mumbai Should Be Your Next Destination
- Homemade Aloe Vera Moisturiser For Oily Skin
- Radhika On #MeToo: I Love That This Movement Has Come Here!
- Hero Destini 125 First Ride Review — A Cost-Effective But Premium Scooter
- Deodhar Trophy: Chance For Ashwin, Rahane, Raina And Karthik To Remain In ODI Reckoning
- Rupee In Trouble With Year-end Forecast At 76.50 Per US Dollar
Motorola launched the Moto G5S alongside the Moto G5S Plus in India in August last year. The Moto G5 was retailing in the country for Rs. 14,999. The smartphone has now received a price cut of Rs. 5,000 on Amazon India, and it is available at just Rs. 9,999. However, this is a temporary price cut and the offer will only be valid until April 11.
Motorola took to Twitter to announce the price cut. The tweet reads, "We don't mean to brag but making the first phone call 45 years ago calls for some celebration! So head to @AmazonIn and grab the all-metal #MotoG5s, which comes with 4 GB RAM and a 16MP rear camera, now at just Rs. 9,999. Offer valid till 11/04 only."
You can purchase the Moto G5S at a discounted price from Amazon India. It is available in Lunar Gray and Fine Gold color options. Talking about the specifications, the smartphone is fitted with a 5.2-inch FHD display with a screen resolution of 1,080×1,920 pixels (424 ppi pixel density). The display is topped by a Corning Gorilla glass for added protection.
Under its hood, the Motorola Moto G5S is powered by an octa-core Snapdragon 430 processor that runs at 1.4GHz. The memory aspect of the smartphone is taken care of by 3GB of RAM and 32GB of internal storage. The storage space is further expanded up to 128GB using a microSD card.
As far as the cameras are concerned, the Moto G5S is equipped with a 16-megapixel PDAF primary camera at the rear. At the front, there is a 5-megapixel selfie snapper accompanied by a flash.
The Motorola Moto G5S runs on Android 7.1.1 Nougat operating system and is backed by a 3,000mAh non removable battery. The smartphone also comes with a 15 Watt Turbocharger.
The Moto G5S is a dual SIM (GSM and GSM) smartphone that accepts Nano-SIM and Nano-SIM. Connectivity suite of the smartphone offers Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, Headphones, 3G and 4G. Sensors on the phone include Proximity sensor, Accelerometer, Ambient light sensor and Gyroscope.