- Sports India lacked mentality to beat Pakistan before Ganguly became captain: Shoaib Akhtar
- Automobiles Ampere Electric Scooter Now Available Online Through Amazon In Selected Cities
- Movies Karthi Is Unable To Attend Telugu Promotions Of Kaithi Due To Sulthan's Shoot?
- Lifestyle Pati Patni Aur Woh Poster: Kartik Aaryan, Bhumi Pednekar And Ananya Panday Flaunt Chic Outfits
- News Mamata meets Nobel laureate Abhijit Banerjee's family in Kolkata
- Finance 5 New Changes Made To Health Insurance Policies
- Travel Kabini - A Land Beyond The Ordinary
- Education Why Is World Students' Day Celebrated On APJ Abdul Kalam's Birthday?
Motorola Moto X (2015) alleged Photos leaked online, show off Front Flash
It seems, Motorola cant keep its upcoming Moto X (2015) under the wraps. Now, yet another set of live image of the upcoming flagship mobile appeared online with a new pattern on back that is tipped as Moto X Sport.
As per the leaked image, this device comes with the usual front design consisting of two grills along with front facing flash, minimal design on the sides. Moreover, another image posted on weibo showcased the smartphone in Gold with White color.
Moving on to the specifications concern, the Moto X (2015) is expected to come with 5.2-inch Quad-HD AMOLED display, Hexa-Core Snapdragon 808 SoC, 4GB of RAM, 32GB or 64GB internal storage.
Also, it might feature 16-megapixel rear camera with dual-tone LED flash, Clear Pixel Technology, 5-megapixel front-facing camera, Android 5.1.1 (Lollipop) and 3280mAh battery.
On the other hand, the company will also launch the Moto G (3rd Gen), which might comes packed with 5-inch display, either 1.2 GHz quad-core 64-bit Snapdragon 410 (MSM8916) or 1.7 GHz quad-core 64-bit Snapdragon 610 (MSM8936), 1GB/2GB RAM, 8GB/16GB of built-in memory, with an expansion option of up to 128GB via microSD card slot, Android 5.1.1 Lollipop.
The company is going to host an event on July 28, where, it is expected to unveil the new Moto X, alongside a new Moto G smartphones. While, both smartphone are expected to be made available starting August this year.