- 19 min ago Last week Most trending smartphones: Galaxy A50, OnePlus 7 Pro, Honor 20 Pro, Zenfone 6 and more
- 46 min ago Everything you should know about Nokia and Netplus deal
- 1 hr ago Nexstgo forays into North India with first ever Avita Brand Store in Delhi
- 1 hr ago Samsung Galaxy A8s with punch-hole display gets stable Android Pie update
- Finance How To Deposit Money In Your Post Office RD Account Online?
- Movies Naagin 4 Promo Out! Is Surbhi Chandna New Naagin?; Fans Not Happy With The Makers!
- Lifestyle Natural Remedies To Lighten Dark Upper Lips
- Sports ICC World Cup 2019: Team analysis: Pakistan seek glory after strife
- Automobiles Honda Activa 5G & CB Shine Limited Edition Launched In India — Prices Start At Rs 55,032
- News 76 of the 147 MLAs in new Odisha assembly are crorepatis
- Education MBOSE Result 2019: Direct Link To Check SSLC & HSSLC Result 2019
- Travel Karighatta Hill: Abode Of Tranquility And Adventure
Motorola One Vision with the Exynos 9610 SoC and 6 GB RAM spotted on Geekbench
Motorola One Vision is expected to be the Moto P40
Motorola, the Lenovo owned smartphone brand might soon launch its first smartphone based on an Exynos chipset. According to the latest listing on Geekbench, the company is working on the Motorola One Vision or the Motorola P40 smartphone, based on the Exynos 9610 SoC, the same chipset that powers the Samsung Galaxy A50.
According to the Geekbench listing, the Motorola One Vision scores similar to the Samsung Galaxy A50 on both single core and multi-core performance. The device scores 1599 points on a single core and 5328 points on multi-core performance.
The Geekbench listing also reveals that the Motorola One Vision comes with 6 GB of RAM and runs on Android 9 Pie OS (probably stock android OS). A few reports suggest that the Motorola One Vision is expected to launch as Motorola P40, a Motorola P30 successor.
Motorola One Vision speculated specifications
According to leaks and speculations, the Motorola One Vision will come with a 6.2-inch screen offering 1080p or FHD+ resolution, protected by 2.5D curved tempered glass. The Exynos 9610 SoC will power the Motorola One Vision with 6 GB of RAM and 64 GB (at least) of internal storage with a microSD card slot for additional storage expansion.
The Motorola P40 or the Motorola One Vision is also expected to be the first Motorola smartphone with a punch-hole display similar to the Honor View20 or the Samsung Galaxy S10e. With the punch-hole display, the Motorola One Vision will offer higher screen to body ratio, compared to a smartphone with a notch display or a standard display with 16:9 or 18:9 aspect ratio.
The device is most likely to house a 48 MP primary camera and a secondary depth-sensing camera for portrait effect. The Motorola One Vision will have a rear-facing fingerprint sensor. As of now, there is no additional information available on the Motorola One Vision. Stay tuned to GizBot to know more about the Motorola Vision One or the Moto P40 with the Exynos 9610 SoC.