- 4 hrs ago Here's How To Track All Your Digital Subscriptions
- 7 hrs ago YouTube Announces To Remove Private Messages Feature After September 18
- 7 hrs ago New Community Guidelines – Bans Employees From Making Political Debates
- 8 hrs ago OnePlus TV With MediaTek MT5670 SoC, Mali-G51 GPU, And 3GB RAM, To Arrive In September
- Movies Ananya Panday Spills The Beans On Her Dream Bollywood Wedding!
- Sports PKL 2019: Dabang Delhi bring champs Bengaluru Bulls down to earth
- News My dear friend Arun has left, says emotional Modi in Bahrain
- Lifestyle LFW W/F 2019 Day Three: Gaurang’s Latest Collection Is About Paithanis
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki S-Presso India Launch Confirmed For The 30th Of September: Details & Specs
- Finance Gold Scales To Rs. 38,600 On Fed Powell Comments And Grim Trade War Outlook
- Education NTA To Conduct JNU Entrance Test JNUET In May 2020
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
Motorola One Zoom Renders Leak – Might Not Be An Android One Phone
Motorola is prepping a new smartphones under the One series. Likely dubbed Motorola One Zoom, it is expected to arrive with quad cameras at the rear. Now, a new set of renders of the upcoming smartphone have been leaked. This comes after a slew of specifications of the device that were leaked previously.
Motorolo One Zoom Renders
The popular Twitter-based tipster Roland Quandt has shared a slew of renders of the Motorola One Zoom. The renders of the device show two possible color options - Black and Purple. The rear panel appears to be glossy and reflective. Up front, the waterdrop notch and minimal bezels are seen clearly as in the previously leaked renders.
The quad cameras at the rear arranged in a square and the Motorola batwing logo are visible. The logo appears to light up giving a nice look to the device. Besides these, the tipster notes that the device in question might not be an Android One phone. It is said to be pre-installed with Amazon Alexa. This is a notable shift as the previous One series devices belong to the Android One program. He also notes that the Motorola One Zoom is not the One Pro, which was rumored previously.
Leaked Motorola One Zoom Specifications
Talking about specifications, the tipster notes that the upcoming Motorola smartphone will use a Snapdragon 675 SoC as the Redmi Note 7 Pro. The processor is believed to be clubbed with 4GB RAM and 128GB UFS storage space. It will also arrive with a microSD card slot supporting expandable storage space.
On the imaging front, one of the camera sensors is believed to be a 48MP unit with dual OIS. Previous reports have tipped that the quad camera setup will arrive with a wide-angle sensor, a telephoto lens with 5x hybrid zoom, and a depth sensor for portrait photos. The device is expected to feature a FHD+ Super AMOLED display with a waterdrop notch and an aspect ratio of 21:9.
Our Take On Motorola One Zoom
Given that the Motorola One Zoom is highly speculated, there is no official confirmation about the same. The rumors hint that the device could be launched as a non Android One phone but this is a little intriguing as the previous One series phones belong to this program.