TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Lenovo Might Launch A Dual-Screen Thinkpad Table In 2019
- Holidays For The Shutterbugs In India
- 5 Signs That Clearly Show You Are Over-scrubbing Your Face
- After Bashing Nawazuddin For Being A Mute Spectator, Chitrangada Says She Doesn't Want To Blame Him
- 2019 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Revealed — India Launch In 2019
- The Top Five Knocks Of Virender Sehwag
- DRDO Recruitment 2018: Walk-In Interview For Research Associates And Junior Research Fellows
If you own a Motorola smartphone then there is some good news for you. Well, Lenovo-owned Moto brand has just announced the list of the Moto devices that will be receiving Android Oreo update in the coming days.
While the company's recently launched devices have made it to the list, but unfortunately, Moto G4 devices seem to be missing from the list. Nonetheless, Motorola has confirmed in its blog post that these smartphones on the list will definitely receive the update. Further, the company has said that the updates will start rolling out this Fall.
"We're happy to confirm Android 8.0 Oreo will be joining our fleet of Motorola smartphones, starting this fall," read the company's post.
In any case, the Moto devices that will receive the Oreo update include Moto Z, Moto Z Droid, Moto Z Force Droid, Moto Z2 Force, Moto Z Play, Moto Z Play Droid, Moto Z2 Play, Moto G5, Moto G5 Plus, Moto G5S, and Moto G5S Plus. The company has also mentioned users to stay tuned with Motorola for the status of updates on its customer support page.
Besides, with the Android 8.0 Oreo update, the company has promised that users will get faster speeds, longer battery life, split-screen capabilities, smart text selection, improved notifications, auto-fill framework, and Google Play Protect, which will help them to ensure that none of their apps are compromised.
Apart from Motorola, several smartphone makers like Nokia, HTC, Sony, Samsung, and OnePlus have also confirmed Oreo for their devices.