TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- How The Phone Calls And Explosives Clearly Link Pulwama Attack To Pakistan
- Mahindra XUV300 Electric S210 Promises A Range Of 400km — Details Out!
- IPL 2019 Schedule — Chennai Super Kings Take On Royal Challengers Bangalore In Season Opener On March 23rd
- Samsung Galaxy S10+ Tipped To Launch In Ceramic Black: Price And Specs
- Here's Portal To Apply For Education Loan At Multiple Banks
- Indian Fests In March — A 2019 Must-Visit Checklist
- Madhu Chopra Reacts To Priyanka's 'Baby Bump' Photos!
- Kangana Ranaut Convinces Us To Make Sari An Everyday Wear With This Humble Sari
Motorola Ties Up with Airtel for Special Offers on Moto E (2nd Gen) 4G
Motorola today announced a partnership with Airtel to provide 4G services on its new Moto E (2nd Gen) 4G smartphone available on Flipkart.
As a part of an ongoing offer consumers get a flat Rs. 500 off on a limited stock of Moto E (2nd Gen) 4G devices. Further, in an exchange of any old device, you can get up to Rs. 1,500 off on the product price and purchase the new Moto E (2nd Gen) 4G for Rs. 6,499.
In addition to this, on the purchase of the new Moto E (2nd Gen) 4G along with new Airtel connection, you will receive a Flipkart electronic gift voucher of Rs. 500 without any minimum purchase limit.
If you are already an Airtel customer you can avail a double your data plan for free on Moto E (2nd Gen) 4G.The details of the offers will be available on the Moto E (2nd Gen) 4G product page on Flipkart.
Users of Moto E (2nd Gen) 4G will be able to stream music, videos and movies at a much faster rate than ever before and can easily share information online.
Recapping th e specs again, this Moto E (2nd Gen) 4G comes with 4G speed, a 4.5-inch qHD display, front-facing camera, Android Lollipop, Qualcomm Snapdragon processor with a 1.2GHz quad-core CPU.