TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- 7.7-Magnitude Earthquake Hits Peru-Ecuabor Border
- Sachin Tendulkar Says India Should Play With Pakistan In ICC World Cup 2019
- Samsung Galaxy Fold — Unique Features Of The Foldable Phone Priced At Rs 1.40 Lakh
- Jeep Compass Recall India — Diesel Variant Of Compass SUV Recalled Over Emission Issue
- Best Places In India To Celebrate Holi 2019
- Standardisation Of Health Insurance — How Consumers Will Benefit
- The Kind Of Student You Are Based On Your Zodiac Sign
- Total Dhamaal — Movie Review
Motorola X Style priced at $399: To launch on Sept 3?
Motorola launched three devices during their launch event scheduled last month. But only one of the devices have gone on sale since then, which is the Moto G 2015. In fact, the company didn't announce the other devices i.e. the Moto X Style and the Moto X Play in the launch events in Delhi or Sao Paolo. They kept their card at bay and only launched the above mentioned two devices later in the day in US event.
Motorola didn't even announce the selling price of the Moto X Style and the Moto X Play, and instead kept it vague by mentioning that the device will be priced much below 'flagships from other companies'. Now it seems that the phones will finally get launched.
The company today posted a tweet on it's official Twitter account stating that the Motorola X Style Pure Edition will go on sale from September 3. The tweet further quotes that the device will be priced at just $399! With Qualcomm Snapdragon 808 inside along with 3GB of RAM, this will be a bang for the buck.
Unfortunately though the company soon brought down the tweet from its official account. They had posted it on Google Plus as well, but that too is down now. Luckily though, The Verge had taken a screenshoot of the tweet while it was live.
Just to recall the Moto X Style features a 21MP f2.0 rear camera with a 5MP front snapper.The device is capable of shooting 4K videos and boast of a 3000mAh battery on the inside. Additionally Motorola is also providing Moto maker support for the device, where on can customise their device as per their taste.
The Motorola X Style will also be available globally. The US variants though would be dubbed the Motorola X Style Pure Edition. There's now word on the global price and launch date as of now though.