TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Olympic Body Punishes India For Declining Visas To Pakistan Team After Pulwama
- Samsung Galaxy Fold — Unique Features Of The Foldable Rs 1.40 Lakh Phone priced
- Europa League — Arsenal 3 BATE 0 3-1 Agg: Emery's Men Ease Through
- Maruti Wagon R Electric Price Expectations — Most-Affordable EV At The Time Of Launch
- Small And Midcap Stocks Could Deliver Abnormal Gains
- DeepVeer’s Glamorous Entry At Femina Beauty Awards
- Plan Your Next Getaway To Amalapuram, Andhra Pradesh
- 'I Love You' Is Hard For These Zodiacs
MWC Shanghai 2015: Intex Showcases Aqua Fish smartphone with Sailfish OS 2.0 and more
Indian smartphone vendor, Intex has launched a new smartphone called the Aqua Fish at the ongoing GSMA, MWC Shanghai 2015. The talk point of this smartphone is that it is based on Sailfish OS 2.0v, which is an open source platform based on MeeGo that also supports Android apps. The Sailfish OS has a highly gesture based UI and is very interactive.
As for features and specs, the Intex Aqua Sail comes with a 4.7-inch HD display offering 720p resolution. It is powered by Qualcomm's Snapdragon 400 chipset paired with 1GB of RAM and 7GB of internal Storage that can be expanded up to 32GB on a microSD card.
The phone sports with an 8-megapixel rear camera and a 2-megapixel front-facing camera. In terms of connectivity options, it supports 4G and other standard options like Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and GPS/AGPS. The Intex Aqua Fish is equipped with a 2,300mAh battery to power it up.
As for its price and availability, the Intex Aqua Fish is priced at Rs 15,000 and will be launched in September in India.
This is not all as Intex is also showcasing its first wearable dubbed as iRist, and a smartphone called Intex Aqua 4G+ which will be flaunting the company's new UI, at the ongoing MWC 2015 event.