TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- How The Phone Calls And Explosives Clearly Link Pulwama Attack To Pakistan
- Mahindra XUV300 Electric S210 Promises A Range Of 400km — Details Out!
- IPL 2019 Schedule — Chennai Super Kings Take On Royal Challengers Bangalore In Season Opener On March 23rd
- Samsung Galaxy S10+ Tipped To Launch In Ceramic Black: Price And Specs
- Here's Portal To Apply For Education Loan At Multiple Banks
- Indian Fests In March — A 2019 Must-Visit Checklist
- Madhu Chopra Reacts To Priyanka's 'Baby Bump' Photos!
- Kangana Ranaut Convinces Us To Make Sari An Everyday Wear With This Humble Sari
MWC Shanghai: Intex sends out invite for a 'Big Launch' on July 15
Indian handset manufacturer Intex Technologies has started to send out press invites to its media conference scheduled to take place in MWC, Shangai on July 15. The event will begin at 14:00hrs IST and the company is expected to launch its flagship device.
Yes, GizBot has just received a press invite from the Intex Technologies for a product launch. The invite says "Cordially invites you to the biggest launch of the year."
SEE ALSO: Do You Know About IBM's World's Smallest & Powerful Chipset? Read Here
The Mobile World Congress (MWC) presented by Huawei in association with GSMA will create a platform, where key players can meet influential industry leaders around the world who are driving the development of entertainment content partnership with operators, broadcasters, internet companies and other third-party video and music service providers.
As of now, we don't have any information about the device, and we have to wait until the launch date which is July 15. Moreover, GizBot will be present at the event for live coverage. So stay tuned for more updates!