TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- NIA Officially Takes Over Probe Into Pulwama Terror Attack
- Schalke 2 Manchester City 3 — 10-Man Visitors Strike Late Through Sane & Sterling
- Tata 45X’s Teaser Video Out — Production-Spec Tata 45X To Be Unveiled At Geneva Motor Show
- Cobrapost Sting Operation: Sunny Leone & Sonu Sood Deny All The Allegations!
- Vivo V15 Pro Launched At Rs 28,990 — The Good, Bad & The X factor
- Nutrition: Blood & Marrow Transplant
- Best Places To Visit In India In March: A 2019 Must-visit Checklist
- Company Fixed Deposits In India Which Offer Yields Of Near 10%
Mysterious LG phone with Snapdragon 808 CPU spotted: Could it be G4 Pro or Nexus 5 (2015 Edition)?
LG has been in news for rumors around the next gen Nexus smartphone, to be called Nexus 5 (2015 Edition), and the G4 Pro, both of which are yet to be confirmed by the company. In the midst of all the rumors, an unannounced, mysterious LG smartphone has been spotted on Geekbench website.
The LG phone comes with a model name LGE LG-F600L, which is in consistence with the G4's F500L model number. However, this does not really confirm if this would be the G4 Pro or not. Speculations are that this could be any of the Nexus 5 (2015 Edition), and the G4 Pro smartphones, both of which are likely to get launched later this year.
Unlike usual, the benchmarking site this time has not given sufficient details around the mysterious handset. All it detailed is that this LG phone has a hexa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 808 processor, paired with 4GB of RAM. As per the site, the smartphone scored 1,082 (Single-Core) and 3,298 (Multi-Core), which is similar to LG G4's score. The processor details are not in line with the rumored ones. As per rumor mill, the new Nexus 5 as well as the G4 Pro will be powered by Snapdragon 820 chipset, though there is nothing confirmed as yet.
Going by the rumors, LG is working on the Nexus 5 (2015 Edition) which essentially will be the company's upgraded version of the current gen Nexus 5. The G4 Pro, on the other hand, is believed to be the LG's flagship device for the second half of 2015, considering that LG did promise to come out with a premium flagship device for the H2.