TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chhattisgarh Assembly Elections 2018 — Live Updates
- Banks Will Be Closed For 3 Days This Week In Some Cities
- Nissan Motors Chairman & Renault CEO Carlos Ghosn Arrested For Misrepresenting Funds
- Flipkart Mobile Bonanza Offers: Heavy Discounts Available
- Deepika Padukone's Mangalsutra Gets All The Attention — Here Are The Pics
- Qatar Gets Ready As Four-year World Cup Countdown Nears
- Here's A List Of Bizarre Things That People Have Stolen
- Have You Visited These Saltwater Lakes Of India?
It seems like Nokia is planning to create a stir in the smartphone market once again. With the news of various Nokia devices already circulating all over the internet, we are still hearing rumors about a Nokia flagship smartphone that could debut in 2017.
The new leak suggests that the smartphone could be dubbed Nokia P and reveals key design elements of the upcoming device.
In addition, the Chinese blog, which is in possession of the images claims that the Nokia P will likely feature a Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 SoC paired with 6GB of RAM. It's also expected to come with a 23MP rear camera with Zeiss lens.
While there are no details about the screen size, previous rumors have indicated that the device might come with a Quad HD resolution display. The device should also run Android 7.0 Nougat out of the box.
However, there is no mention of the price or the launch date as of now. We can just wait for now. More details on Nokia phones will surface online once the company holds a press conference at MWC (Mobile World Congress) Barcelona in February 2017.
Amidst such developments, it will be interesting to see what Nokia has been planning to develop and launch to mark its return to the mobile phone business. Furthermore, it looks like 2017 is going to be an exciting year with various manufacturers launching different flagship products for the consumers.