- 10 hrs ago BSNL Users Will Get 4G, VoLTE Support; Will Replace 3G Soon
- 11 hrs ago Infinix S5 Available At Rs. 8,999: Specifications And Colors
- 11 hrs ago Cisco And Value Point Opens Its First Cyber Security Experience Centre In Bengaluru
- 11 hrs ago Diwali Gift Ideas: Budget Smartphones Under Rs. 10,000
- Sports India lacked mentality to beat Pakistan before Ganguly became captain: Shoaib Akhtar
- Automobiles Ampere Electric Scooter Now Available Online Through Amazon In Selected Cities
- Movies Karthi Is Unable To Attend Telugu Promotions Of Kaithi Due To Sulthan's Shoot?
- Lifestyle Pati Patni Aur Woh Poster: Kartik Aaryan, Bhumi Pednekar And Ananya Panday Flaunt Chic Outfits
- News Mamata meets Nobel laureate Abhijit Banerjee's family in Kolkata
- Finance 5 New Changes Made To Health Insurance Policies
- Travel Kabini - A Land Beyond The Ordinary
- Education Why Is World Students' Day Celebrated On APJ Abdul Kalam's Birthday?
New Redmi K20 Pro With Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 Plus, 12GB RAM To Launch On September 19
Redmi K20 Pro is one of the most affordable flagship smartphones of 2019. The device is powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 and offers a lot of features which are not usually seen at this pricing. The company recently claimed to have shipped more than 3 million Redmi K20 Pro units across the globe. To celebrate the same, the brand is releasing a brand new Redmi K20 Pro powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 Plus SoC.
The Snapdragon 855 Plus is the latest flagship chipset from Qualcomm based on 7nm fabrication. It is an overclocked Snapdragon 855 variant with a maximum CPU clock speed of 2.96GHz, which results in better performance. Besides, the smartphone will come with a 64MP and a 48MP camera setup with 12GB RAM. This is also the first Redmi smartphone to ship with 512GB internal storage.
As of now, there is no additional information on the upcoming variant of the Redmi K20 Pro might offer. Do note that, OnePlus is also launching its Snapdragon 855 Plus powered smartphone -- the OnePlus 7T just a week after the announcement of the new Redmi K20 Pro.
Should You Wait For The New Redmi K20 Pro?
If you are planning to get the Redmi K20 Pro, then, go ahead with the plan. The aforementioned launch date is for the China, and it might or might not come to India. Besides, the performance difference between the Snapdragon 855 and the Snapdragon 855 Plus is around ten percent, and one will not notice a difference unless the devices are compared hand-in-hand.
Due to the upgraded processor RAM, and storage the upcoming Redmi K20 Pro is likely to be the most expensive Redmi smartphone ever, except for the limited gold edition of the Redmi K20 Pro made from gold and diamonds. The Redmi K20 Pro in itself is also a great phone and is the only smartphone from the brand that got Android 10 update as soon as it got announced.