- 1 hr ago Redmi K20 Pro Vs OnePlus 6T: Which Is The Best Smartphone Under Rs. 30,000 In India?
- 2 hrs ago OnePlus 7 Vs OnePlus 7 Pro – Which One Should You Buy?
- 11 hrs ago Airtel Upgrades 4G Network In J&K: Here Are The Details
- 14 hrs ago VingaJoy Maxo Bass Wireless Neckband – Foldable Design For Rs. 1,599
- News Ahead of Parl session, Govt convenes all-party meet today, triple talaq bill on agenda
- Sports Fury impressively stops Schwarz in second round
- Movies WHAT? Radhika Pandit Involving In Politics Because Of Yash? Fans Welcome The News!
- Lifestyle Bronchiectasis: Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis And Treatment
- Finance 90,000 Affordable Homes In Navi Mumbai To Be Made Available Under PMAY
- Automobiles Five And Seven Seater Mercedes GLB Revealed — They ‘Handle’ Family And Friends!
- Education How An Effective Revision Assist You To Fly High In The Competitive Exams
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
New Xiaomi Redmi Note smartphone with dual cameras and bezel-less display leaked
Xiaomi's new leaked images show a handful of upgrades that the Redmi phone has received.
Xiaomi's Redmi line of smartphones have gained huge popularity in the Indian market. While the Redmi phones have been the main revenue generator for Xiaomi, it seems the company is focused on bringing newer smartphones in the same series.
We have already seen some of the most exciting launches from the company this year but it is worth noting that we will be seeing unique innovations from the company in the coming days. As we wait in great anticipation, a new Xiaomi Redmi phone has been spotted online.
What's interesting about this is, the new leaked images show a handful of upgrades that the Redmi phone has received. Well, in the image you can see that the smartphone at the front comes with a display that has minimum bezels. Talking about bezel-less display and design, the trend is catching very fast and while Vivo and Oppo have already released lower cost 18:9 phones, it looks like Xiaomi is jumping on the bandwagon with their upcoming Redmi Note device.
The second image shows the rear side of the smartphone and we can see that there is a dual camera setup at the back. Dual cameras are also becoming the trend in the smartphone market these days. There is the fingerprint scanner as well as a flash below the cameras. All in all, it looks like Xiaomi wants to be relevant in terms of offering the latest to its customers.
The new phone kind of gives us an impression that it is a mix of modern bezel-less Android smartphone and the Xiaomi Redmi Note 4. Reportedly, this new mystery smartphone is said to be a part of the Redmi Note 5 range. Other rumors suggest that the phone could come with a high-end Mediatek P25 or P30 chipset rather than a Snapdragon CPU.
Further, it has also been leaked that the body will feature an alloy material along with a 16 megapixel + 5 megapixel rear cameras and 4000mAh battery. Moreover, this will be an entry level 18:9 all screen phone and will basically come in two variants that will include a 3GB RAM+ 32GB storage variant and a 4GB RAM + 64GB storage one. Prices are expected to be around Yuan 999 to 1299 Yuan (roughly translates to Rs. 9,839 - Rs. 12,794).
The details are limited right now and we have not received any word from the company yet. But we will update you on the same once more details surface online.