TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chhattisgarh Assembly Elections 2018 — Live Updates
- Banks Will Be Closed For 3 Days This Week In Some Cities
- Nissan Motors Chairman & Renault CEO Carlos Ghosn Arrested For Misrepresenting Funds
- Flipkart Mobile Bonanza Offers: Heavy Discounts Available
- Deepika Padukone's Mangalsutra Gets All The Attention — Here Are The Pics
- Qatar Gets Ready As Four-year World Cup Countdown Nears
- Here's A List Of Bizarre Things That People Have Stolen
- Have You Visited These Saltwater Lakes Of India?
The year 2017 marks the 10th Anniversary of Apple iPhone and there have been numerous leaks and rumors in the recent past suggesting that the next iteration of iPhone possibly called the Apple iPhone 8 could be a game changer.
However, according to a new report, next year's iPhone won't be hugely different from its predecessor. Instead, it would be an incremental upgrade much like the iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus. This news comes from a Japanese blog called MacOtakara.
If this report is to be believed true, there would be no curved OLED screen, no wireless charging, no huge changes in design, and in fact, no iPhone 8. Instead, Apple will be launching a slightly upgraded version of iPhone 7 and 7 Plus which may probably be called iPhone 7s and 7s Plus.
In terms of hardware, the next iteration of iPhones will come equipped with a newer, and faster A11 chipset.
However, according to the same report, the biggest change may come in the form of a new color. Yes, that's right. The report claims that Apple may introduce a new color, possibly red alongside the already existing Rose Gold, Gold, Silver, Matte Black, and Jet Black colors.
All said, this report is entirely against all the rumors we've been hearing in the past and we have to take it with a pinch of salt.