- 6 hrs ago How To Delete Keyboard History On Your Android Smartphone
- 10 hrs ago 10 Best Android Apps For Investment On The Move
- 13 hrs ago How To Enable/Disable New Hardware Acceleration Feature On Chrome?
- 15 hrs ago Redmi K20 Pro Vs OnePlus 6T: Which Is The Best Smartphone Under Rs. 30,000 In India?
- News Postal department recruitment: Over a 1000 Postal department jobs announced; How to apply
- Sports ICC Cricket World Cup 2019: India Vs Pakistan: Highlights: Rohit, Kohli inspire India to rout of Pakistan
- Lifestyle Shikha Talsania Gave Us Major Jewellery Goal With Her Latest Look
- Movies Sri Reddy Launches A Scathing Attack On This Star; Leaves Everyone Shocked!
- Finance 90,000 Affordable Homes In Navi Mumbai To Be Made Available Under PMAY
- Automobiles Five And Seven Seater Mercedes GLB Revealed — They ‘Handle’ Family And Friends!
- Education How An Effective Revision Assist You To Fly High In The Competitive Exams
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
Nokia 7 gets 50 thousand registrations in just two days: What makes this phone appealing?
The Nokia 7 smartphone has been announced with a FHD display, Snapdragon 630 SoC and 6GB RAM.
HMD Global announced its new mid-range smartphone Nokia 7 just a few days back. Despite having a number of smartphones like the Nokia 3, 4 and 5 in its portfolio, reports coming out of China state that Nokia 7 has surprisingly managed to attract many consumers in the country.
As a matter of fact, after being launched for less than two days the handset has officially crossed 50,000 registrations. The numbers are quite good considering that Nokia has a lot of big competitors like Huawei, Xiaomi, and others in the region. But again Nokia has a long history with consumers and the company has managed to create strong brand trust among the consumers.
In any case, Nokia 7 sale will start from October 24th and will be available in two variants which includes 4GB+64GB and 6GB+64GB variants. The two models are priced at 2,499 Yuan (roughly Rs. 24,520) and 2,699 Yuan (roughly Rs. 26,480) respectively.
If you are interested in the device, then here is what it offers.
Nokia 7 comes with a 5.2-inch IPS display with screen resolution of 1080x1920 pixels. The display also has a 2.5D Corning Gorilla glass on top. At the back, Nokia has used the third generation Corning Gorilla glass with a 7000 series aluminum frame thus making this smartphone sturdy and strong.
Under the hood, this smartphone is powered by a new octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 630 processor built with the 14nm technology and clocked at 1.8GHz. The handset offers either 4GB/6GB of RAM and 64GB of internal storage. The handset is backed by a 3000 mAh battery and it runs on stock Android 7.1.1 Nougat.
On the camera front, the Nokia 7 sports a Zeiss lens which comes with a 16-megapixel sensor, f/1.8 aperture, 80-degree wide-angle lens which supports 30fps 4K video and dual-tone flash. At the front, there's a 5-megapixel camera with f/2.0 aperture and it also supports positive and negative dual vision shooting.
The handset comes with connectivity features like USB Type-C port, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS, and NFC. At the back, the handset sports fingerprint scanner and it also supports OZO panoramic audio capture technology, to help you better capture live sound. The device measures 141.2x71.4x7.9mm.