- News Meet the youngest Lok Sabha MP from Odisha, Chandrani Murmu
- Movies Latest TRP Ratings: Kasautii Zindagii Kay 2 Pushes Kumkum Bhagya To Second Spot; YRKKH Drops Down!
- Sports I was fighting with the spirit of Lauda - Hamilton wins his 'hardest race'
- Lifestyle Cannes 2019 Diary: Who Looked The Most Outstanding From The Final Two Days?
- Education LIC AAO Result 2019: Check Result Date And Other Details
- Finance Manpasand Beverages MD, CFO Arrested In GST Evasion Fraud
- Automobiles Suzuki Intruder 250 In The Works — Launch Expected During 2020 Auto Expo
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
Nokia 7 not coming to India says HMD Global's top executive
HMD Global’s Chief Marketing Officer Pekka Rantala has revealed to the Indian Express that the Nokia 7 isn’t coming to India anytime soon.
HMD Global recently launched the Nokia 7 in China. However, while we were expecting the company to launch the smartphone in India, there might be some bad news for the fans as well as the consumers.
Well, the company has confirmed that they currently have no plans to launch the Nokia 7 smartphone in India. The confirmation has been given by the company's Chief Marketing Officer Pekka Rantala. "Nokia 7 is designed for Chinese consumers, so currently we've no plans to bring it to India," Rantala has told Indian Express.
With this piece of information, it might be that Nokia 7 might never make it to the Indian market now. Besides, if you look at Nokia 8, this model has not been launched in the U.S. and even China yet. So those words coming out from the company executive has some weight on it.
This is also quite surprising though since India is one of the largest smartphone markets in the world. And seeing the amount of good feedback that consumers have given about the new Nokia devices, we were quite positive that the company would bring the handset in the country.
"We have got a great response to the Nokia 3, Nokia 5, Nokia 6, and Nokia 8 in India. Their NPS (Net promoter score) for all these phones are a record high," Rantala said. Despite all these, it looks like the company has other plans.
In any case, HMD Global has recently launched the Nokia 2 budget offering in India. Apart from these HMD Global has launched five phones Nokia 3310, 3, 5, 6 and 8 in India so far.