TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- This Is What The Supreme Court Had To Say About The Rafale Deal — 12 Points
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test; Day 1 — Live Updates
- Nissan Kicks Review — Should You Buy The Latest Five-Seater SUV From Nissan?
- PUBG Mobile Vikendi Snow Map To Release In December
- Here's Why You Should Celebrate Christimas The 'Pondicherry Way'
- Old Debit/ATM/Credit Cards To Become Invalid From 31 December
- Delivery Boy Eats Food Before Delivering It [Video]
- Alia Bhatt Reveals Why She Looked So Sad With Ranbir Kapoor!
HMD Global had already promised Android Oreo for its Nokia smartphones. And the company has teased Nokia 8 with the OS earlier stating that it would roll out the update once it's "perfect." Further, the company last month had announced that it was allowing Nokia 8 users to test Android Oreo before it goes official.
And now it seems that Nokia has completed the final testing and the rollout of the stable version is going to happen soon. In a recent Twitter post, Juho Sarvikas, Chief Product Officer at HMD Global has posted that they have more or less completed the testing and that Oreo stable version is going to be rolled out soon for Nokia 8 users.
His post further highlights that they had over 2000 Nokia 8 beta testers. He has also thanked the users for their passion and providing great feedback about the software. The company has taken the feedback and necessary action and it is now ready to roll-out the update for everyone. Basically with Oreo Nokia will be creating smoother software which will deliver a fluid experience to the larger user base.
We have well over 2000 #Nokia8 #nokiamobilebetalabs users! Thank you so much for your passion and great feedback. We've listened, we've taken action and we will soon roll out official #AndroidOreo release for everyone! pic.twitter.com/9jRydOcoch— Juho Sarvikas (@sarvikas) November 10, 2017
However, as of now, the company has not provided any details or information on when the final Nokia 8 Oreo update will start rolling. But again as the beta testing has concluded it's safe to say that it will happen soon maybe by end of November. It should happen before 2017 ends.