TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chhattisgarh Assembly Elections 2018 — Live Updates
- Banks Will Be Closed For 3 Days This Week In Some Cities
- Nissan Motors Chairman & Renault CEO Carlos Ghosn Arrested For Misrepresenting Funds
- Flipkart Mobile Bonanza Offers: Heavy Discounts Available
- Deepika Padukone's Mangalsutra Gets All The Attention — Here Are The Pics
- Qatar Gets Ready As Four-year World Cup Countdown Nears
- Here's A List Of Bizarre Things That People Have Stolen
- Have You Visited These Saltwater Lakes Of India?
Ever since Nokia had announced that it’d be making a comeback to the smartphone market, the brand-loyalists have been waiting with their eyes wide open for the company to give a sneak peak of the upcoming smartphones.
As you may already know, the company is expected to launch two smartphones (or even more) with both of them catering to different price categories. While the lower priced D1C has been spotted in the wild several times, we haven't seen any images of the higher priced variant (at least not until now). That’s changing today.
If the renders are anything to go by, the Nokia C1 could feature a stunning design. As you can see from the images, the display consumes most of the front with the selfie camera and a few sensors sitting on either side of the speaker mesh. A similar mesh can also be spotted just below the screen.
The power button sits on the right side of the device with another button placed towards the bottom which we predict to be a dedicated shutter button. Turing the device back, one can spot a large camera module with the dual camera setup in between a triple LED flash and a Xenon flash.
The video render also reveals key specifications of the device. It will come equipped with a Snapdragon 830 chipset (yet-to-be-made-official) along with 4GB of RAM and 32/64/128GB storage variants. The dual camera setup at the back will be a combination of 12+16MP sensors. Up front, there will be a 5MP camera for capturing selfies.
Unlike the previous Nokia smartphones, the C1 will be a truly Android-powered smartphone with Android 7.1 Nougat out-of-the-box. The leaked render suggests that the phone will feature the 3.5mm jack and USB Type-C for media transfers and charging. A 3,210mAh battery will power the entire package.
All said done and done, we suggest to take this information with a pinch of salt for these renders may just be concepts and may never see the light of the day.