TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- India Likely To Surpasses The UK In The World's Largest Economy Rankings
- Why A Trip To Tabo Is The Best Himalayan Adventure You Will Ever Have
- Indian Railways Set To Enter $200 Bn Global Semi-High-Speed Market With Train 18
- Nissan’s NV300 Concept Is The Van Every Workaholic Traveller Needs To Have
- "Dhoni Is Still The World's Best ODI Finisher," Says Chappel
- 7 Apps That PC Gamers Should Use
- Govinda-Movie Rangeela Raja Super Flop; Gets Zero Rating
- Kangana Ranaut Promotes Eco-friendly Fashion With This Green Gown
It's all but confirmed. Nokia-branded Android smartphones are scheduled to release by early 2017. A couple of days, HMD Global, who acquired the license to manufacture and sell Nokia phones confirmed that Nokia smartphones would be released in early 2017.
How many of you remember- Nokia's old-time member: Arto Numella who worked with Nokia in the period of 1990's recently spoke with Bloomberg on the Nokia's comeback to smartphone arena. He quoted that Nokia will be aiming for a spot as 'one of the key competitive players in the smartphone business.'
All the leaks and rumors till date suggested that, Nokia smartphone will run Android OS and all of them correctly showed as Android Nougat. So, it's no secret that Nokia phones will be powered by Android.
But, the real question here is 'Will Nokia opt for a clean stock-based Android or will it go with a heavily customized skin as the Samsung TouchWiz or Xiaomi's MIUI.' For some extent, the debate will end after hearing to Numella's words to Bloomberg and Reuters.
In an exclusive interview with Reuters, Numella claimed that 'HMD is working closely with Google to develop the operating system for Nokia phones.' We all know what Motorola has achieved under Google, and their smartphones are massively famous for providing near Stock Android.
So, will we witness Nokia smartphones with zero bloatware? Going by the words of Numella, it seems like we can see them.