- Sports ICC World Cup 2019: Kohli smashes Tendulkar's record as fastest man to 11,000 ODI runs: Twitter reacts
- News TMC worker Nirmal Kundu's murder: Accused arrested from Chhattisgarh
- Movies Sri Reddy Launches A Scathing Attack On This Star; Leaves Everyone Shocked!
- Lifestyle Bronchiectasis: Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis And Treatment
- Finance 90,000 Affordable Homes In Navi Mumbai To Be Made Available Under PMAY
- Automobiles Five And Seven Seater Mercedes GLB Revealed — They ‘Handle’ Family And Friends!
- Education How An Effective Revision Assist You To Fly High In The Competitive Exams
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
Nokia 3, Nokia 5, and Nokia 3310 releasing in India in Q2 2017
Nokia is all set to a new set of phones soon.
The Nokia fans are eagerly awaiting the release of the Nokia 3, Nokia 5 and Nokia 6 those were announced recently. Now, there seems to be some interesting information for the Nokia fans out there.
HMD Global is in plans to release the Nokia 3, Nokia 5 and Nokia 3310 in India in the second quarter of this year. The company is going to release the already official Nokia smartphones and features in the Indian market in the current quarter. We had come across rumors and speculations regarding the same, but now there is a sort of an official information about the release of the Nokia phones.
HMD will focus on feature phones
Mehta added that the feature phones occupy 55 percent of the overall mobile phone market. He further added that 11 to 12 million feature phones are sold every month. Due to the high demand for these phones, Nokia will introduce and sell feature phones.
Nokia 9 to be a premium flagship
Going by the earlier rumors, HMD Global is in plans to release six to seven Android smartphones this year. The rumors point out that the company is all set to unveil a flagship smartphone with the latest Snapdragon 835 SoC, which is likely to be the Nokia 9. Recently, the Nokia 9 is tipped to arrive sometime in the third quarter of this year at a price of Rs. 44,999.
Nokia 7 and Nokia 8 on the cards
The company is also speculated to be working on a couple of mid-range smartphones - Nokia 7 and Nokia 8 with the Snapdragon 660 chipset. One of these was rumored to be unveiled sometime in the second quarter.