- 1 hr ago How To Enable/Disable New Hardware Acceleration Feature On Chrome?
- 3 hrs ago Redmi K20 Pro Vs OnePlus 6T: Which Is The Best Smartphone Under Rs. 30,000 In India?
- 4 hrs ago OnePlus 7 Vs OnePlus 7 Pro – Which One Should You Buy?
- 13 hrs ago Airtel Upgrades 4G Network In J&K: Here Are The Details
- News Noose tightens on Swiss bank account holders; Details of at least 50 Indians being shared
- Movies #HappyFathersDay: Varun Dhawan, Sara Ali Khan, Karan Johar & Others Post Adorable Messages
- Sports Karthik likely for India in shortened game; Shadab, Haris may come in for Pakistan
- Lifestyle Bronchiectasis: Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis And Treatment
- Finance 90,000 Affordable Homes In Navi Mumbai To Be Made Available Under PMAY
- Automobiles Five And Seven Seater Mercedes GLB Revealed — They ‘Handle’ Family And Friends!
- Education How An Effective Revision Assist You To Fly High In The Competitive Exams
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
Nokia's new devices to be released in second half of Q2
Nokia's new phones to hit the market soon
Tomislav Himbele, HMD Global's Head of Marketing for Easter Europe, has finally spilled the beans regarding the release of Nokia's new line of phones. He said that the company's new devices will be launched in the region sometime in Q2 2017.
Himbele said that the Nokia's new devices including Nokia 3, Nokia 5, Nokia 6, and the revamped Nokia 3310 will be up for sale in the European markets around May or June. Though the release window disclosed by him is only relevant for the European region, it is expected that the new devices from Nokia will also be available in other regions around the same time or soon after.
All the new devices of Nokia were revealed last month at the MWC 2017. Run on Android Nougat, they are priced reasonably. All these smartphones are built from a solid block of aluminium. The Nokia 6 and Nokia 5 have a full metal body, while the Nokia 3 has a polycarbonate shell on the rear.
Himbele also added that HMD Global is pretty wishful for the future as he unconcealed that the company is trying to become one of the top three smartphone brands within the next three years, beating out the electronics giants such as Apple, Samsung, and Huawei.
Now only time will tell how well the people receive the HMD Global's Nokia-branded devices after they get released in a couple of months. Based on that, we will see whether the company gets any chance to achieve its ambitious goals.