- 8 min ago Lenovo Z6 Youth Edition officially launched with HDR 10 display and 4,050mAh battery
- 23 min ago How to share music from JioSaavn to Instagram and Facebook stories
- 23 min ago Samsung Galaxy A70 review: A competent mid-range phone with great battery and display
- 38 min ago Redmi K20 will be the first Redmi smartphone with 7th Gen In-display fingerprint sensor
- Automobiles Ford EcoSport Thunder Edition Launching Soon — Revolting Against The Koreans
- Movies Abhishek Bachchan Was EXTREMELY FURIOUS At Vivek Oberoi's Tweet At Aaradhya & Aishwarya Rai Bachchan
- Sports La Liga season review: A rollercoaster of a ride for fans
- News As exit polls indicate big BJP win, here is what the party has in mind in Karnataka
- Finance 3 Situations Where Income Tax Deductions Under Sec 80C Can Be Reversed
- Lifestyle Effects Of Smoking On Skin And Hair
- Education Goa Board SSC Result 2019: 92.47% Students Passed
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
Nokia teases the launch of a gaming smartphone in India: An Android N-Gage?
Nokia 7.1 Plus could be the "gaming" phone from the brand
HMD Global aka, Nokia has been launching many Android smartphones at a different price point. As of now, the Nokia 8 Sirocco is the costliest smartphone from the brand, and the Nokia 1 is the most affordable smartphone.
And now, the company might soon launch a new gaming smartphone to enter into the ever-growing Android gaming-smartphone territory. Companies like Honor, Asus, Xiaomi, Razer, and even Samsung has launched a gaming smartphone. Nokia could be the next brand to join this bandwagon.
The comeback of the iconic N-Gage brand?
After the acquisition of the brand Nokia from Microsoft, HMD Global is collecting other bit pieces of technology that made Nokia a household name. The company recently bought the Zeiss branding, and now considering the development, the company might soon launch the N-Gage branded Android smartphone as well with gaming-centric features.
Nokia Mobile India did post a short video Twitter (which has been removed) hinting towards the launch of a new gaming smartphone. According to the teaser, the phone had lights behind with gaming scenes running on the screen. The company has not revealed any specifications of the smartphone, except #GameOn.
Expected features from the Nokia gaming phone
Considering other gaming smartphones, the upcoming smartphone from Nokia is expected to feature the top of the line Qualcomm Snapdragon SoC with at least 6 GB RAM. The smartphone is also expected to feature other features like liquid cooling technology to offer unparallel gaming experience and support for gaming accessories.
According to the recent leaks, the company is expected to launch the Nokia 7.1 Plus in India, which will be a successor to the Nokia 7 Plus. The Nokia 7 Plus is speculated to feature a compact notch display, Qualcomm Snapdragon 710 SoC and more. So, just like Samsung (marketing Galaxy Note9 as a gaming smartphone). Nokia might also do the same with the Nokia 7.1 Plus or even the Nokia 8.1.