TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Kulbhushan Jadhav Case At ICJ: Proceedings Adjourned Till Tomorrow
- Mahindra XUV300 Vs Maruti Vitara Brezza — A Detailed Comparison
- Formula One 2019: Nico +Rosberg Most Excited About Vettel-Leclerc Partnership In 2019, Says It Will Be 'Super Fun'
- Airtel Reintroduces Two Prepaid Recharge Plans For Its Subscribers
- Are Exchange Traded Funds ETF Suitable For Your Investment Portfolio?
- Kamalpur — The Long Lost Love Affair Of North-East India
- Alia Bhatt Reveals When She Will Marry Ranbir!
- Anushka Sharma's Street-style Outfit Is Our Latest OOTD
The Nokia X is the upcoming smartphone from the house of HMD Global's complete specifications leaked online. The smartphone is expected to make its debut in China on the 16th of May. The smartphone is currently listed on TENAA, which has left nothing for our imagination.
The pictures of the Nokia X listed on TENAA are similar to the one that has been leaked before. This is also the first smartphone from Nokia to embrace an iPhone X like notch. Considering the specifications, the smartphone is likely to be priced between the Nokia 6.1 and the Nokia 7 Plus.
HDM Global has played every card available for them for the design of the Nokia X. The smartphone has a glass sandwich design with a metallic mid-frame to offer structural rigidity. Both sides of the glasses offer a premium 2.5 D curved tempered glass, which are likely to be made out of Corning Gorilla Glass and the device also has a rear-facing fingerprint sensor.
The Nokia X has a 5.8-inch FHD+ 2280 x 1080 px IPS LCD display with rounded corners and a notch on the top. Under the hood, the smartphone is likely to be powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 636 Octa-core chipset, which also powers the smartphones like the Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Pro and the Asus ZenFone Max Pro M1. The device offers 3, 4, and 6 GB RAM options with either 32 GB or 64 GB onboard storage, which is expandable up to 128 GB via a micro SD card.
The smartphone has a dual primary camera setup with a 16 MP primary sensor and the listing has not mentioned any details on the secondary sensor what so ever. The phone also has a similar specced 16 MP front-facing selfie camera, which will help the smartphone to capture selfies with great details in most of the lighting condition.
The smartphone has a 3000 mAh Li-ion battery which is most likely to support fast charging. Finally, like every other Android smartphone from Nokia, this model also runs on the latest Android 8 Oreo OS with the stock user interface. Considering the specifications and the pricing style of Nokia, the smartphone is likely to cost anywhere near $300 (Rs 19,000).