TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- NIA Officially Takes Over Probe Into Pulwama Terror Attack
- Schalke 2 Manchester City 3 — 10-Man Visitors Strike Late Through Sane & Sterling
- Tata 45X’s Teaser Video Out — Production-Spec Tata 45X To Be Unveiled At Geneva Motor Show
- Cobrapost Sting Operation: Sunny Leone & Sonu Sood Deny All The Allegations!
- Vivo V15 Pro Launched At Rs 28,990 — The Good, Bad & The X factor
- Nutrition: Blood & Marrow Transplant
- Best Places To Visit In India In March: A 2019 Must-visit Checklist
- Company Fixed Deposits In India Which Offer Yields Of Near 10%
Now You Can Buy Yu Yuphoria Without Registration on Amazon India
Yu tele ventures yesterday launched the inflated version of it second device, dubbed as Yureka Plus in the Indian market. This smartphone comes with better camera, huge display and other factors.
Now, following the launch of the Yureka Plus, the company has made the Yuphoria available on e-retail store Amazon India via the open sale model starting today. This open sale will be available for 3 days, and around 10,000 unit of Yuphoria has been up for the grab.
Yu Yuphoria - Key Specifications
Yu Yuphoria, sports a 5-inch TFT IPS display with a resolution of 1280×720 pixels along with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 for protection.
Yuphoria is clocked at 64-bit 1.2GHz Snapdragon 410 quad-core processor with Adreno 306 GPU besides 2GB RAM under the hood.
Further, on the storage capacity, it comes equipped with 16GB of in-built memory and shipped with Android Lollipop-based Cyanogen OS 12 out of the box.
Moreover, on the imaging factor, this device comes with 8MP rear camera with f/2.2 aperture, LED flash, 1080p HD video recording and a 5MP front-facing snapper with f/2.0 aperture and an 86 degree wide angle lens.
On the connectivity front, it supports Dual-SIM, LTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and powered by a 2230mAh battery on board. Coming in Champagne Gold, Buffed Steel variant, Yu Yuphoria comes at a price of Rs. 6,999.