- 12 min ago Lyrics Website Genius Accuses Google Of Stealing Its Content – Search Giant Again In Trouble
- 42 min ago Huawei Nova 5 Official Teaser Confirms 32MP Selfie Camera And WaterDrop Notch
- 58 min ago Samsung Galaxy M20 Price Cut In India Makes It A Good Buy
- 1 hr ago Big Bang Theory Inexact? We Might Be Living Inside Five-Dimensional Black Hole
- Movies Srinidhi Shetty Learns Martial Arts For 10 Days In A Row! KGF 2 Action Scenes To Include Her?
- Finance What Is The Last Date To File ITR For FY 2018-19?
- Sports ICC Cricket World Cup 2019: Sarfaraz was confused, Pakistan lacked imagination, says Tendulkar
- News Mamata agrees to meet; uncertainty hangs over live media coverage
- Automobiles Toyota Innova Rolls Over Thrice In Crash; Airbags Fail To Deploy
- Lifestyle From Shamita Shetty To Shikha Talsania: Whose Dress Game Was The Best?
- Education How An Effective Revision Assist You To Fly High In The Competitive Exams
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
Nubia Red Magic 3 gaming smartphone slated to launch by mid-June in India
The gaming smartphone is backed by a Snapdragon 855 processor with up to 12GB RAM and 256GB of internal storage.
ZTE owned brand Nubia had introduced its latest gaming smartphone- the Red Magic 3 last month in its hometown China. The Red Magic 3 is the third iteration in the Red Magic gaming smartphone lineup. The company has now shared some information on the availability of its new gaming device in the Indian market.
Nubia has revealed that the Red Magic 3 will be hitting the shelves in India soon. The company has not revealed any specific date for the launch of the Red Magic 3, however, the smartphone is said to be announced in India by mid-June. This information has been shared by the company via a press release. The gaming device will be competing with the Xiaomi Black Shark 2 smartphone which is debuting in India today.
Nubia Red Magic 3 hardware and software:
In terms of internals, the Nubia Red Magic 3 adorns a tall 6.65-inch OLED display panel. The display delivers an FHD+ resolution of 1080 x 2340 pixels. With up to 90Hz refresh rate, the display of the device is best suited for high-end games. For photography, the smartphone packs a single lens camera which is a 48MP Sony IMX58 sensor with f/1.7 aperture. The camera supports 8K video recording and can also shoot 1920fps super slow-motion videos.
For selfies and video chats, there is a 16MP camera at the front of the device. The front snapper can also record videos at 1080p. The smartphone runs on a Snapdragon 855 chipset which is clubbed with Adreno 640 GPU and 6GB/8GB/12GB RAM. The device offers an internal storage space of 64GB/128GB/256GB.
The Red Magic 3 features an ICE 2.0 stereo multi-dimensional cooling system to maintain the temperature of the device with extensive gaming. It also has a 4D Shock feature for enhanced vibrations during a gameplay session. A massive 5,000mAh battery fuels the device and it comes with a 27W charger and a Quick Charge 4.0 support.