- Honor Note 10 Rolls Royce edition live images leaked
- Trending smartphones from last week: Oppo Find X, Nokia X6, Redmi 6 Pro, Huawei nova 3 and more
- iPhone 7 survives for 48 hours underwater retaining 84 percent battery
- Xiaomi Mi 8 Explorer Edition sale to debut on July 24, to cost around Rs. 37,000
- Nokia X5 to be announced on July 17 after cancellation
- Vivo NEX S holds up well in the durability test video
Just a few hours left to officially unveil the ZTE Nubia Z17 smartphone at Beijing. But, ahead of its launch, a complete look of the phone have been revealed online.
Cristiano Ronaldo revealed the poster of this phone in his official Weibo account. This poster showcased the phone design clearly. The upcoming Nubia Z17 looks like an amalgamation of iPhone 7 and Honor 8. The front, as well as rear portion of the smartphone, is out now showing how the final design will be.
Honor 8 and iPhone 7 Plus
The phone gets a dual camera setup on the rear similar to iPhone 7, whereas, the mirror finish on the back looks like it is borrowed from Honor 8. The color of the phone found in this poster also supports the previous statement of Honor 8. This classy design with mirror body is surely going to impress the Nubia fans.
The front part of the phone have also been leaked in another Weibo post. With decent bezels on both top and bottom, it comes with no bezels on the sides of the display. This makes the device to be considered as bezel-less and also gives it a clean look. On the front, we can also see a small rounded capacitive home button in red.
A Nubia Z17 case has also surfaced online along with these informations. You can see a cut out for fingerprint sensor on the back which confuses with the iPhone 7 Plus design. It has also reserved a place for buttons on the ride edge of the device. Only these are the details revealed by the case for now.
Let us wait till 7 pm until the phone gets officially launched to confirm all these design leaks.