- 9 hrs ago Realme Power Bank 2 With Two-Way Fast Charging Launched For Rs. 999
- 9 hrs ago Realme Buds Air Neo With 119.2ms Latency Launched For Rs. 2,999 In India
- 9 hrs ago Realme Watch With 1.4-inch Color Display Launches For Rs. 3,999 In India
- 15 hrs ago Realme Smart TV With HDR10 Launched In India: Priced Starting Rs. 12,999
- Finance LIC Pradhan Mantri Vaya Vandana Yojana PMVVY Modified- 2020 Scheme: Features And Benefits
- Movies Salman Khan’s Bodyguard Shera Celebrates Eid With Him: My Eid Isn’t Complete Without My Maalik
- News Karnataka govt allows exemptions for ministers, airlines crew from quarantine norms
- Sports Bayern coach Flick bemoans lack of fans at 'special' Dortmund clash
- Lifestyle How Does Chronic Pain Affect The Immune System?
- Automobiles Triumph Tiger 900 Pre-Bookings Open Officially: India Launch Expected In Coming Weeks
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Jammu & Kashmir In May
- Education CBSE Cyber Safety Handbook For Students Classes 9 To 12
Nubia Z20 With Dual-Display, SD 855 Plus, And More Now Available Globally
Nubia launched its Z20 smartphone with dual display back in August this year in China. Now the company has officially made the smartphone available for sale in the international market. The Nubia Z20 will be available for sale in Asia, North America, and Europe. Here is the list of countries where the smartphone will be up for sale.
Nubia Z20 Availability
- The United States
- United Kingdom
- Hong Kong
- Nubia Z20 Specifications
The Nubia Z20 flaunts a dual-display design the 5.1-inch secondary screen with FHD+ resolution is situated at the back. It sports a 6.42-inch AMOLED primary display with edge-to-edge-screen. Besides, the Nubia Z20 also comes equipped with an in-display fingerprint scanner on both the displays.
The heart of the smartphone is powered by Qualcomm's latest Snapdragon 855+ SoC, clubbed with 8GB of RAM and 128GB of onboard storage. As far as the software is concerned it runs Nubia UI 7 on top of Android Pie.
On the optical front, it houses a triple rear camera setup with the combination of 48MP primary sensor with OIS + 8MP telephoto lens with 3x optical zoom + 16MP ultrawide sensor, along with an LED flash. The Nubia Z20 skips the front camera setup, however, the secondary screen will allow you to click selfies and make video calls.
The Nubia Z20 is fuelled by a 4,000 mAh non-removable battery with up to 27W fast charging support. The smartphone will be available for sale in Twilight Blue and Diamond Black color options. It will be up for grabs for $549/€549/£499 (approx Rs. 38,430). However, Indian consumers still have to wait to purchase the smartphone. Let's see when Nubia is going to make the smartphone available in India.