TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Why Pakistan’s Action Against JeM Is An Eye-Wash, Insufficient
- Samsung Galaxy S10 Series To Sport Steam PC Game Streaming
- Bajaj Discover 110 Launched With CBS At Rs 52,273
- La Liga Preview: Barçelona Face Stiff Sevilla Test As Battles Up And Down The Table Heats Up
- Small And Midcap Stocks Could Deliver Abnormal Gains
- The Story Of Lubdhaka And Lord Shiva
- Kangana Ranaut Caught Riding A Fake Horse During Manikarnika
- Best Places In India To Celebrate Holi 2019
OnePlus 2 to Come in Three Variant [Report]
The recent news to arrive about the OnePlus 2 is that, the device will be available in three different variant, according to the Bluetooth SIG authority filing.
Further, three models carries build name of A2001, A2003, and A2005, where all are certified by the hardware version 2.2 and software version 2.01 for Bluetooth 4.1 specification.
Moreover, on the specification, the OnePlus 2 A2001 is expected to come with Qualcomm Snapdragon 810 CPU, 3GB RAM, while the A2003 will come with 4GB RAM. On the other hand, there is no official information about the A2005 variants.
Moving on, the OnePlus 2 is reportedly comes with 5.5-inch display with 1080p along with fingerprint sensor, and USB Type-C connector. The company also confirmed that, the OnePlus 2 will be launching on July 27.
On the other hand, OnePlus has also announced the price of Cardboard virtual reality (VR) headset for the Indian market. This VR headset will be available in India from third week of July at a price Rs. 99 via Amazon India.