TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- 7.7-Magnitude Earthquake Hits Peru-Ecuabor Border
- Sachin Tendulkar Says India Should Play With Pakistan In ICC World Cup 2019
- Samsung Galaxy Fold — Unique Features Of The Foldable Phone Priced At Rs 1.40 Lakh
- Jeep Compass Recall India — Diesel Variant Of Compass SUV Recalled Over Emission Issue
- Best Places In India To Celebrate Holi 2019
- Standardisation Of Health Insurance — How Consumers Will Benefit
- The Kind Of Student You Are Based On Your Zodiac Sign
- Total Dhamaal — Movie Review
OnePlus 2 is All Set for July 27 Launch Along with VR Cardboard
After teasing the upcoming flagship for past few days, the Chinese handset maker OnePlus finally announced that it will unveil the OnePlus 2 on July 27. Unlike other releases, this device will be launched through virtual reality.
Also, the OnePlus 2 will be unveiled at 7PM Pacific Time on July 27, where according to IST it is 7:30 AM on July 28. The company also made its cardboard VR headset which is for free, where the customer have to pay for shipping alone.
Moreover, there was news surrounding the overheating issues on the Snapdragon 810 SoC earlier. The solve this, OnePlus 2 which will be powered by Snapdragon 810 chipset has been improved to overcome the overheating issues with an extra layer of precaution.
Further, to avoid this heating issues, OnePlus has coated a layer of thermal gel and graphite on top of the processors across different areas of the device.
If the rumor turns out to be true, the so-called OnePlus 2 will come packed with 5.5-inch full HD (1920×1080 pixels) display, Snapdragon 810SoC, 3GB of RAM, Adreno 430 GPU, 16MP rear camera, 5MP front camera, Android 5.1 Lollipop out of the box.