TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- NIA Officially Takes Over Probe Into Pulwama Terror Attack
- Schalke 2 Manchester City 3 — 10-Man Visitors Strike Late Through Sane & Sterling
- Tata 45X’s Teaser Video Out — Production-Spec Tata 45X To Be Unveiled At Geneva Motor Show
- Cobrapost Sting Operation: Sunny Leone & Sonu Sood Deny All The Allegations!
- Vivo V15 Pro Launched At Rs 28,990 — The Good, Bad & The X factor
- Nutrition: Blood & Marrow Transplant
- Best Places To Visit In India In March: A 2019 Must-visit Checklist
- Company Fixed Deposits In India Which Offer Yields Of Near 10%
OnePlus 2 Might Come with 5.5-inch Display [Report]
In the run-up to the OnePlus 2 launch, lots of rumors regarding the smartphonehave surfaced till now. Now, the latest leak suggests that the upcoming OnePlus 2 will sport a 5.5-inch full-HD display with 1080x1920 pixels resolution. The new report also claims that OnePlus 2 will weigh heavier than its predecessor.
Popular leakster Kjuma has posted the specification of the device in his official Weibo account with an image listing the entrails of the OnePlus One successor.
According to Kjuma, the OnePlus 2 will come packed with 64GB of inbuilt memory, Android 5.1 Lollipop-based Oxygen OS, 16-megapixel rear camera, 5-megapixel front camera and will be powered by 3300mAh battery.
As per Mobipicker, who reported first, about the post also revelas that, OnePlus 2 will weigh around 166 grams, which is heavier than 162 grams OnePlus One.
Few hours ago, the company also revealed that, the device will sport 4GB of LPDDR4 RAM, where LPDDR4 RAM will use a lower operating voltage, decreased from 1.2V to 1.1V.
Yesterday, the company's CEO Pete Lau took the social network way to reveal that the OnePlus 2 will be priced under $450 or approximately Rs. 28,500. It has already been reported that the OnePlus 2 would feature finger-print sensor, Qualcomm Snapdragon 810 SoC, USB Type-C port, and 4GB of LPDDR4 RAM.
Moreover, the company is all set for the launch of much-hyped flagship OnePlus 2 on July 27 in a unique way involving virtual reality.