TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Why Pakistan’s Action Against JeM Is An Eye-Wash, Insufficient
- Samsung Galaxy S10 Series To Sport Steam PC Game Streaming
- Bajaj Discover 110 Launched With CBS At Rs 52,273
- La Liga Preview: Barçelona Face Stiff Sevilla Test As Battles Up And Down The Table Heats Up
- Small And Midcap Stocks Could Deliver Abnormal Gains
- The Story Of Lubdhaka And Lord Shiva
- Kangana Ranaut Caught Riding A Fake Horse During Manikarnika
- Best Places In India To Celebrate Holi 2019
OnePlus 2 Rumor round up: Specifications, Features, Price and Launch Date
OnePlus knows the trick to surprise its fans very well! The company may not have yet launched the OnePlus 2 smartphone, however it does have revealed some of the features of the phone to take all by surprise.
This time the company has tweeted out that the much awaited OnePlus 2 will be the first flagship to feature a USB C type connectivity option, which was earlier also seen on the Apple MacBook.
The OnePlus 2 is one of the most awaited smartphones of the year considering that the company's previously launched OnePlus One changed the definition of a ‘budget' smartphone completely. Touted as the flagship killer, the phone was loaded with high-end specs but at a comparatively much lower price. The OnePlus 2 is also expected to be a beast in terms of specs and features.
Here we have a list of all the specs details known so far:
1. Design: There is not much known about the design of the phone. It is likely to be quite different from its predecessor considering that Carl Pei hinted a change in the OnePlus 2 design. Going by rumors, OnePlus 2 is likely to be more premium than the One, and thus it might feature a metal frame.
2. Display: Rumors have it the phone could either come with a 5.5-inch or a 5.7-inch display. Though, it is more likely that the phone comes with the smaller display of 5.5-inch, offering possibly 2K pixel resolution.
3. Processor: In terms of chipset, the phone will offer better processing power than its predecessor. It will be powered by Qualcomm's Snapdragon 810 octa-core chipset which however is believed to not give heating issues as have been seen with Sony Xperia Z4, HTC One M9 and other phones powered by the same chipset.
4. Camera: In the camera department, the phone is likely to flaunt a 16MP rear snapper coupled with a 5MP selfie camera.
5. Memory: Considering that the OnePlus One offer 3GB of RAM, it is likely that the Two comes with a bumped up RAM of 4GB.
6. Connectivity: The company has already revealed that the OnePlus 2 will feature USB C type connectivity, which gives it an edge anyway. The USB type C is an open standard, backward-compatible port which comes with significantly faster data transfer speeds of up to 10Gbps, and offers higher power output than traditional USB chargers.
7: Software: The phone will most likely offer Android 5 Lollipop out of the box, with an overhauled UI.
8. Price: This time, it is expected that the phone will be priced slightly higher than its predecessor, owning to the rumored better specs.
9. Launch: The OnePlus Two has been scheduled for Q3, 2015 launch. Considering that company has been revealing tidbits of details about OnePlus 2, we might expect the phone early next month.