TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- 7.7-Magnitude Earthquake Hits Peru-Ecuabor Border
- Sachin Tendulkar Says India Should Play With Pakistan In ICC World Cup 2019
- Samsung Galaxy Fold — Unique Features Of The Foldable Phone Priced At Rs 1.40 Lakh
- Jeep Compass Recall India — Diesel Variant Of Compass SUV Recalled Over Emission Issue
- Best Places In India To Celebrate Holi 2019
- Standardisation Of Health Insurance — How Consumers Will Benefit
- The Kind Of Student You Are Based On Your Zodiac Sign
- Total Dhamaal — Movie Review
OnePlus 2 Rumor Update: Spec Leak By Oppomart reveals 5.7-inch QHD screen, 16MP Sony camera and more
There's a huge hype in the market regarding the OnePlus Two, the successor to the highly successful OnePlus One, by the Taiwan based newbie company. The company has also played a major part in maintaining the market hype by teasing and trolling the specifications of the device every now and then. They even followed it up by providing a demo sample of the device to MKBHD (Marques Brownlee) for a camera review.
Despite the fact that the launch is scheduled on 27th of July, we already knew a lot fo major specifications of the device viz. the SoC, USB Type C port, Dual SIM etc. But today Oppomart left no doubts regarding the specifications of the device in a company listing in their website.The revealed specs are as follows:
· One Plus Two will indeed come with a Qualcomm Snapdragon 810 SoC, albeit a 2nd gen (v2.1) in which the Chipset maker has supposedly checked the previous heating issues.
· It will feature a bigger display of 5.7inch than the predesccor (5.5 inch) with a Quad HD resolution.
· The camera on the other hand is a 16MP rear unit with Laser Autofocus and Sony's IMX234 sensor (much like the one that was speculated till date). On the front is a 5MP snapper.
· The listing claims that the device will sport a single SIM card slot. But we believe Oppomart has gone wrong here as the company had sent out a teaser few days back showing dual SIM card slots.
· The RAM though is 3GB unlike the 4GB previously speculated (I personally think it's another mistake from their side)
· Beside there would 16/64GB storage options with eMMC 5.0 support. The battery would be 3300 mah with Quick Charge 2.0.
· The OnePlus Two will also come in two color options - black and white.
There's no mention about the metal build anywhere though. Hence it almost sums up everything we can expect from the new generation flagship killer from OnePlus. Will have to just wait and watch for the device to launch!