TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- 7.7-Magnitude Earthquake Hits Peru-Ecuabor Border
- Sachin Tendulkar Says India Should Play With Pakistan In ICC World Cup 2019
- Samsung Galaxy Fold — Unique Features Of The Foldable Phone Priced At Rs 1.40 Lakh
- Jeep Compass Recall India — Diesel Variant Of Compass SUV Recalled Over Emission Issue
- Best Places In India To Celebrate Holi 2019
- Standardisation Of Health Insurance — How Consumers Will Benefit
- The Kind Of Student You Are Based On Your Zodiac Sign
- Total Dhamaal — Movie Review
OnePlus 2 Specifications, Price Revealed [Report]
Yesterday, the Chinese handset manufacturer OnePlus has revealed that the upcoming OnePlus 2 will be powered by a Snapdragon 810 chipset. Today, the company has again shared some news about the pricing of the flagship smartphone.
According to the latest report, OnePlus 2 will be priced near 1,999 Yuan (approx Rs. 20,454), shockingly less than its predecessor, OnePlus One.
Also, the OnePlus CEO Pete Lau, quoted somewhere around 2,500 Yuan (Rs 26,000 approximately) in a recent conversation on his official social Weibo website.
OnePlus says as much, "The 810 is much more powerful than its younger counterpart, the 801, and is a much more expensive component. We're paying more for the 810 than we ever have for the 801. In fact, the cost is almost 60% higher, and we're not getting any discount. We can tell you now that the price of the 2 will certainly be higher than $322."
Moreover, there was news surrounding the overheating issues on the Snapdragon 810 SoC earlier. The solve this, OnePlus 2 which will be powered by Snapdragon 810 chipset has been improved to overcome the overheating issues with an extra layer of precaution.
Further, to avoid this heating issues, OnePlus has coated a layer of thermal gel and graphite on top of the processors across different areas of the device.
The graphite is used to dissipate the heat evenly inside the device and "after rigorous testing, the 2 meets the industry standard for phone temperature, even with hours of use."
If the rumor turns out to be true, the so-called OnePlus 2 will come packed with 5.5-inch full HD (1920×1080 pixels) display, Snapdragon 810SoC, 3GB of RAM, Adreno 430 GPU, 16MP rear camera, 5MP front camera, Android 5.1 Lollipop out of the box.