- 1 hr ago boAt Airdopes 411 with Bluetooth 5.0 officially launched for Rs 2999
- 2 hrs ago Infinix S4 is all set to launch in India: Comes with a massive 32 MP selfie camera
- 10 hrs ago Everything you should know about Reliance Jio's VoWi-Fi plans
- 13 hrs ago Select Nokia smartphones get up to Rs. 6,000 discount but just for a day
- News Ahead of PSLV-C46 launch, ISRO chairman visits Lord Venkateshwara temple
- Finance Markets Trade At Record Highs; Exit Poll Euphoria Continues
- Movies Cannes 2019: Sonam Kapoor Is A Diva Dipped In Liquid Gold & These Photos Are The Proof!
- Sports NBA Playoffs: Warriors sweep Trail Blazers to reach Finals
- Lifestyle Former Miss Worlds, Aishwarya & Priyanka Made A Strong Case For Dreamy White Gowns At Cannes 2019
- Automobiles Flash Electronics Files Suit Against Royal Enfield — Are The Good Times Over?
- Education Goa Board SSC Result 2019 Will Be Declared Tomorrow At 11 AM
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
OnePlus 3T to Hit the Indian Shores on December 2, Might Be Priced Around Rs. 30,000
And the wait is almost over, OnePlus 3T coming to India on December 2.
OnePlus, earlier this month, has unveiled an enhanced version of OnePlus 3 called the OnePlus 3T at an event in London. During the launch event, the company revealed that the smartphone will make it to the Indian shores but didn’t mention any specific time-frame.
However, Vikas Agarwal, OnePlus’s General Manager for India yesterday had announced that the smartphone will be launched in India on December 2.
The OnePlus 3T, in comparison to the OnePlus 3, features a better SoC, improved storage space, upgraded front-facing camera, and a slightly improved battery.
In terms of the specifications, the smartphone is powered by a 64-bit 2.3GHz quad-core Snapdragon 821 chipset coupled with 6GB of RAM and Adreno 530GPU. It features a 5.5-inch Full HD Optic AMOLED 2.5D curved glass display with a layer of Corning Gorilla Glass 4 technology.
It runs Android 6.0 Marshmallow based Oxygen OS out-of-the-box but given the fact that OnePlus is already working on Nougat update, the smartphone should receive the update by the end of this year. For the photography enthusiasts, the smartphone features a 16MP Sony IMX398 sensor with f/2.0 aperture. It also comes with support for OIS, EIS, phase detection autofocus, and 4K video recording.
At the front is also a 16MP camera with f/2.0 aperture to cater the needs of selfie aficionados. The smartphone is backed by a 3,400mAh battery and offers support for Dash Charge technology. There’s no word on the pricing of the smartphone as of now, but it might be priced around Rs. 30,000.