TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Between 2004 And 2018, National Parties Collected Rs 8721.14 Crore From Unknown Sources
- India Beats New Zealand In 1st ODI — Catch The Highlights
- New Mahindra Thar Model’s Spy Pics Out Again — Is It The Largest Indian Off-Roader Ever Made?
- Best Smartphones With Android Pie To Buy In India 2019
- What Are MSMEs Expecting From The Interim Budget 2019?
- Ajay Devgn Shares His Opinion On MeToo Movement
- The Surreal Mahoba, An Offbeat Gem In Uttar Pradesh
- Why Sleep With Your Socks On?
OnePlus, earlier this month, has unveiled an enhanced version of OnePlus 3 called the OnePlus 3T at an event in London. During the launch event, the company revealed that the smartphone will make it to the Indian shores but didn’t mention any specific time-frame.
However, Vikas Agarwal, OnePlus’s General Manager for India yesterday had announced that the smartphone will be launched in India on December 2.
The OnePlus 3T, in comparison to the OnePlus 3, features a better SoC, improved storage space, upgraded front-facing camera, and a slightly improved battery.
In terms of the specifications, the smartphone is powered by a 64-bit 2.3GHz quad-core Snapdragon 821 chipset coupled with 6GB of RAM and Adreno 530GPU. It features a 5.5-inch Full HD Optic AMOLED 2.5D curved glass display with a layer of Corning Gorilla Glass 4 technology.
It runs Android 6.0 Marshmallow based Oxygen OS out-of-the-box but given the fact that OnePlus is already working on Nougat update, the smartphone should receive the update by the end of this year. For the photography enthusiasts, the smartphone features a 16MP Sony IMX398 sensor with f/2.0 aperture. It also comes with support for OIS, EIS, phase detection autofocus, and 4K video recording.
At the front is also a 16MP camera with f/2.0 aperture to cater the needs of selfie aficionados. The smartphone is backed by a 3,400mAh battery and offers support for Dash Charge technology. There’s no word on the pricing of the smartphone as of now, but it might be priced around Rs. 30,000.