- 8 hrs ago How To Delete Keyboard History On Your Android Smartphone
- 11 hrs ago 10 Best Android Apps For Investment On The Move
- 14 hrs ago How To Enable/Disable New Hardware Acceleration Feature On Chrome?
- 16 hrs ago Redmi K20 Pro Vs OnePlus 6T: Which Is The Best Smartphone Under Rs. 30,000 In India?
- News Assam Police recruitment: 2000 Assam police jobs announced, direct link to apply here
- Sports ICC World Cup 2019: Virat Kohli confirms Bhuvneshwar ruled out of next 2-3 games due to hamstring niggle
- Lifestyle Shikha Talsania Gave Us Major Jewellery Goal With Her Latest Look
- Movies Sri Reddy Launches A Scathing Attack On This Star; Leaves Everyone Shocked!
- Finance 90,000 Affordable Homes In Navi Mumbai To Be Made Available Under PMAY
- Automobiles Five And Seven Seater Mercedes GLB Revealed — They ‘Handle’ Family And Friends!
- Education How An Effective Revision Assist You To Fly High In The Competitive Exams
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
OnePlus 3T Midnight Black edition appears in Maxim magazine
Yes, you heard it right!
The Oneplus 3T smartphone which was recently released has gained huge popularity in the market. The phone which was exclusively made available through Amazon India is now available on their official website as well.
The popularity of this phone has reached to such a level that, it is now starring in April issue of Maxim magazine. It is a jaw-dropping news since normally models or celebrities photo will be featured in such magazines. It features a TV presenter, dancer and local celebrity Shibani Dandekar with a beautiful new OnePlus 3T Midnight Black edition. Yes, you heard it right.
It has become the most popular phone in Indian market by offering high-end specs at low cost. Though Samsung's Galaxy S8 and Apple's iPhone are leading in the market, this phone is trying to give a tough competition to them by providing fantastic design, much better camera and battery life.
This OnePlus 3T Midnight Black variant was launched as a limited edition model and is priced at Rs. 34,999. With 128GB storage variant and 6GB of RAM, this device is powered by Snapdragon 821 chip.
Not just this, even the design was given more importance here. It undergoes a double sandblasting process to give a smooth feel when it is held. Even it has an anti-fingerprint coating to keep the untidy fingerprint marks away.
Key aspects of a smartphone have been improvised in this version of OnePlus. What more does a user need? Being the first one to star in Maxim Magazine, this one example is enough to prove its popularity.
Buy yourself an April issue of Maxim if you are unable to believe this news.