TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Gaja To Hit Tamil Nadu Tonight: State On High Alert; Schools Shut
- New Jawa, Jawa 42 And Perak Motorcycles Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs 1.55 Lakh
- Jio GigaFiber: How To Register For Reliance FTTH Broadband Connection
- Inside Details About DeepVeer's Konkani-Brahmin Wedding
- Virat Kohli Vows To Give It Back If Aussies Are Aggressive
- Shraddha Kapoor Gave Us One More Cute Fashion Goal With This Floral Summery Dress
- Health Insurance Major Revamp Plan To Serve Customers Better: Here’s How
- All About The Lost Town Of Poompuhar In Tamil Nadu
Realizing the importance of battery life, many accessories manufacturers have come up with battery cases for smartphones. But these cases are usually limited to the flagship models from big brands such as Apple and Samsung. So the other brands are left out by such case manufacturers. Due to the lack of battery cases, some smartphones get custom fitted batteries in China. This time, the OnePlus 5 has got this kind of customization.
As per a Chinese publication ITHome via GizmoChina, a OnePlus 5 has been custom fitted with a whopping 8000mAh battery capacity. The smartphone comes with a 3300mAh battery that itself gives a decent backup to it and is on par with the battery capacity seen in many other flagships. Also, the dash charging makes it even better for the users. Having said that, the 8000mAh battery is definitely a huge bump both in terms of number and performance.
Someone in China has managed to customize the OnePlus 5 with such a gigantic battery capacity of 8000mAh. In addition to customizing the device, even the pictures of the same were let out. One of these pictures shows that the smartphone supports the company's Dash Charge even after the customization.
As per the owner of the customized OnePlus 5 smartphone, the smartphone's battery life has been increased from one day to an unbelievable three days on a single charge after the customization. It sounds impressive, right? Moreover, it is impressive to know that the OnePlus flagship has got the Dash Charge support that can charge the battery quickly in a very less time even after the customization of the battery.
However, we do not recommend any smartphone user to carry out such a customization of any component as these activities will void the manufacturer warranty. Moreover, there is a possibility of hazards in the future as the safety of the 8000mAh battery that was used in this specific OnePlus 5 smartphone remains unknown though there has not been any such issues with this unit so far. We need to await further information to know if there has been any impact on the smartphone due to this battery customization.