TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Jio Rs. 1,699 Prepaid Plan Offers 1.5GB Data For 365 Days; 100% Cashback Offer Announced
- 7 Surprising Facts About The Controversial Sabarimala Temple
- Does Olive Oil Help To Lighten The Skin
- Bigg Boss 12 Spoiler: Karanvir Bohra, Anup Jalota & Many Others’ SECRETS To Be Revealed!
- MG Motor To Launch Pure-Electric SUV In India By 2020
- Ashwin, Rahane, Karthik Set To Play In Deodhar Trophy
- Top 5 Government Jobs On Oct 18: NPCIL, JKPSC, DRDO, BOB And BECIL
OnePlus 5 was unveiled on June 20 and released in India on June 22. Even since this launch, the smartphone has been exclusive to the online retailer Amazon India and OnePlus online store. This condition might change from the next week.
The Chinese smartphone manufacturer has joined hands with the retail chain Croma to increase the offline availability of the OnePlus 5. So long, the OnePlus 5 was available offline only via the OnePlus Experience stores and these stores are located only in Bengaluru and Delhi. Starting from September 19, the customers who are interested in buying the OnePlus 5 can do so from select Croma stores in major cities such as Bengaluru, Delhi NCR, Mumbai, Pune, Ahmedabad, and Hyderabad.
Notably, this is the first time that OnePlus has teamed up with a retail outlet in order to make its smartphones available offline in India.
Going by the recent media reports, the OnePlus 5 is all set to receive the Android 8.0 Oreo update by the end of this year. The company's founder and CEO, Pete Lau has confirmed the same. The update also hit the yesteryear flagship models - OnePlus 3 and OnePlus 3T. In fact, OnePlus has already started testing the Oreo update on the OnePlus 3 and the testing will soon debut on OnePlus 5 and OnePlus 3T. The update will be rolled out to the users once the testing is successfully completed
The OnePlus 5 has been made in India by Oppo. It is one of the best sellers in the Indian smartphone arena right now. In fact, a recent report has revealed that OnePlus has achieved the highest customer satisfaction rating with 100% buyers saying that they are satisfied with the brand. Undoubtedly, the company is focusing more on the user experience by rolling out timely updates with bug fixes to its smartphones.