TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Between 2004 And 2018, National Parties Collected Rs 8721.14 Crore From Unknown Sources
- India Beats New Zealand In 1st ODI — Catch The Highlights
- New Mahindra Thar Model’s Spy Pics Out Again — Is It The Largest Indian Off-Roader Ever Made?
- Best Smartphones With Android Pie To Buy In India 2019
- What Are MSMEs Expecting From The Interim Budget 2019?
- Ajay Devgn Shares His Opinion On MeToo Movement
- The Surreal Mahoba, An Offbeat Gem In Uttar Pradesh
- Why Sleep With Your Socks On?
Earlier this month, we came across a press invitation suggesting that the OnePlus 5T would be unveiled on November 5. Unfortunately, it turned out a fake one, probably work of some prankster.
However, the rumors about the smartphone refused to stop. Moreover, the OnePlus 5T recently made its way to AnTuTu benchmark. Hence, if not November 2, the smartphone is still speculated to launch in November. According to Evan Blass, OnePlus plans to launch a smartphone in late November. While he doesn't mention OnePlus 5T, he claims the upcoming device will have an aspect ratio of 18:9.
Got a second, reliable confirmation here, claiming a post-11/20 release. https://t.co/KDvBH8y7NO— Evan Blass (@evleaks) October 25, 2017
The tipster posted another tweet revealing that the alleged OnePlus 5T will be unveiled sometime after November 20. He claims to have obtained the information from "reliable" source. In any case, we should better wait for an official confirmation.
In a separate leak, a hands-on image believed to be of the OnePlus 5T has emerged on the Chinese micro-blogging site Weibo. The image only shows the front panel of the device. Well, from the looks of it, the smartphone holds many resemblances with the Oppo R11s. Both the phones have a full-screen design with ultra-thin bezels.
Existing rumors suggest the OnePlus 5 will feature a 6-inch FHD+ display with the screen resolution of 1,080×2,160 pixels along with an aspect ratio of 18:9. Due to the full-screen design, the smartphone is likely to house the fingerprint scanner on its back. Notably, if this speculation turns out to be legit, it will be the first OnePlus device to sport a rear-mounted fingerprint scanner.
While OnePlus 5T is said to have the same specs as the OnePlus 5, the former might pack a larger battery of 3,450mAh.