TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- India’s Crorepatis Have Increased By 60 Per Cent: CBDT
- How To Avail 20% Discount On iPhone XR Purchase
- Here's Why Manikgad Fort Near Mumbai Should Be Your Next Destination
- Homemade Aloe Vera Moisturiser For Oily Skin
- Radhika On #MeToo: I Love That This Movement Has Come Here!
- Hero Destini 125 First Ride Review — A Cost-Effective But Premium Scooter
- Deodhar Trophy: Chance For Ashwin, Rahane, Raina And Karthik To Remain In ODI Reckoning
- Rupee In Trouble With Year-end Forecast At 76.50 Per US Dollar
The launch of OnePlus 6 is all set to held on May 17, ahead of the launch event the company has posted a new teaser revealing the camera feature of the smartphone. According to the teaser, the OnePlus 6 will come with a super slow motion video recording feature.
The company has teased the new feature on its Twitter handle. In the video treasure you can see the light bulb, a watermelon, a bubble popping, and more. The caption reads "Let's slow down time," and the video ends with a text revealing "Shot on OnePlus 6."
Galaxy S9 and Huawei P20 Pro comes with a super slow motion shooting at 960fps at limited 720p (HD). The question arises whether OnePlus 6 will feature slow-motion video recording at HD or full HD resolution.
According to the previous teaser made by OnePlus confirms that the phone will come with a glass back and it is expected to feature a water-resistant build. The phone is also said to be powered by a Snapdragon 845 SoC, paired with 8GB of RAM and 256GB of onboard storage, this is the first smartphone from the company to offer such big storage option.
The OnePlus 6 is expected to come a 6.28-inch full HD+ AMOLED display with an aspect ratio of 19:9. The company CEO has also confirmed in a tweet that the display will feature a notch on the top, and you will also be able to hide it with a software.
On the optics front, the smartphone will be flaunting a dual rear camera setup comprising of a 20MP sensor and another 16MP sensor. For the front camera, there could be a 16MP sensor just like the OnePlus 5T.
There is speculation which suggests that the smartphone will focus on a larger 3450mAh non-removable battery and run Android 8.1 Oreo out-of-the-box with OxygenOS on top. The company has also joined their hands with Marvel Studios to launch an OnePlus 6 x Marvel Avenger Limited Edition in India.
OnePlus 6 price is expected to start at Rs 36,999 for the base variant, and may go all the way up to Rs 44,999 for the high-end model.