- 19 min ago JioFiber Effect: Hathway Launches Rs. 699 Broadband Plan But There's A Catch
- 1 hr ago Oppo A1k, Oppo F11 Price Cut In India; Get Up To Rs. 2,000 Off
- 3 hrs ago Samsung Experience Centre Opera House Gets New IoT Zone On Its First Anniversary
- 4 hrs ago Ambrane Launches WH-83 Wireless Headphones For Rs. 1,199 In India
- Sports Pro Kabaddi League 2019: Match 96: Puneri Paltan Vs Tamil Thalaivas: Dream 11 Prediction, Fantasy Tips
- Movies Did Shahid Kapoor's Wife Mira Rajput Just Stir Up Controversy? Netizens Call Out Her Double Standard
- News JNUSU Election Results 2019: Left front bags all 4 central panel posts
- Automobiles Renault Kwid Facelift Interiors Spied Ahead Of India Launch: Spy Pics & Details
- Lifestyle Vidya Balan's Shakuntala Devi Poster Look Is About Red Floral Sari And A Bob Hairdo
- Finance Gold And Silver Prices In India Relapse
- Education NIOS Admit Card Released For Class 10 And 12 Sep/Oct 2019 Board Exam
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
OnePlus 6 will set a new design standard with its gorgeous glass back
OnePlus 6's design will turn heads
OnePlus's next-generation flagship - the OnePlus 6 will be unveiled soon. The much-anticipated smartphone is currently the favorite subject of the rumor mill, and for all the right reasons. Not only rumors, OnePlus itself is not shying away from dropping a few hints about its upcoming device to keep the hype going. With just days left for the launch, we already know that the smartphone will give other flagships a run for their money.
OnePlus CEO Pete Lau yesterday made a post on the company's forums to reveal the design language of the OnePlus 6. The post gives us a clear idea of what to expect from the upcoming smartphone, in terms of design. Apparently, unlike the previous OnePlus phones, OnePlus 6 will incorporate a completely new build and design. Here's what we got to know from Lau's post.
OnePlus's first phone to feature a glass back
OnePlus phones have always been known for their beautiful design, and OnePlus 6 will be no expectation. Pete Lau has confirmed that the smartphone will come with a glass back; a first in OnePlus's history. He says the company is ever-ready to adapt to the changing trend in the smartphone market, and it's time to move to a glass design.
"OnePlus 6's glass design is centered around creating a "sense of value" and "premium hand-feel"," Pete Lau said in the post. The glass rear panel of the smartphone will not only be aesthetically appealing, it will also give users a pure feeling.
OnePlus 6's rear panel will have 5-layer Nanotech Coating
Of course, there are other smartphones featuring the glass back, but OnePlus 6 will surely stand out from the crowd. Instead of the usual layer of three, the smartphone's rear panel will come with five printed layers of Nanotech Coating; something we have never seen in the smartphone industry. The additional layers will give the back of the device a stronger impression of depth, making the OnePlus 6 look premium.
OnePlus's honest design approach
Pete Lau has explained the honest design approach of OnePlus. And the OnePlus 6 has also been designed keeping in mind the company's philosophy. "Keeping industrial design honest means respecting what a product should be, rather than tacking on additional elements just for the sake of hype," wrote Lau.
Lau has also emphasized on the hard work OnePlus has put in the making of OnePlus 6. Notably, the company's design team tested over 70 glass prototypes before selecting the best one.
Truly bezel-less design
OnePlus 6 will be a truly bezel-less smartphone with the display covering the entire space of the front panel. The company has confirmed that the OnePlus design team has worked to maximize the viewable area by implementing the new notch design.
While its predecessors also sport the full-screen design, the OnePlus 6 will take the concept of a bezel-less phone to a whole new level. The notch at the top will house the selfie camera and the usual sensors, eliminating the need for a bezel.
Not only design, OnePlus 6 will also sport some never-before-seen features. OnePlus, in a recent teaser, has suggested that the smartphone will come with a water-resistant body. The water-resistance feature will make OnePlus 6 a more practical smartphone for day-to-day use. Needless to say, with OnePlus 6, OnePlus is all set to up its flagship game.
While the rumors related to the OnePlus 6 have already instilled more than enough excitement among the fans, we too intend to join the wagon. Also looking at the description of the aforementioned design language of the company's upcoming flagship and OnePlus's track record, looks like OnePlus is all set to steal a great deal of share from the likes of Samsung and Apple.