- 4 hrs ago Flipkart Dussehra Special Sale: Offers On Premium Smartphones
- 14 hrs ago BSNL Revises Rs. 135 Prepaid Voucher; Offering 1440 Minutes For Calling
- 14 hrs ago Apple iPhone 12, iPhone 12 Pro India Pre-Orders Begin October 23: Price Offers, Specifications
- 14 hrs ago Zee5 Join Hands With Meghbela Broadband To Expand Its ISP Distribution
- News Secretary Pompeo to travel to India, Sri Lanka, Maldives, Indonesia next week
- Movies Mirzapur 2 Twitter Review: Netizens Binge-Watch The Show; Ask ‘Season 3 Kab Aayega?’
- Sports IPL 2020: Jason Holder makes a quick impact
- Education NEET Counselling Dates 2020: Explore NEET UG Counselling Schedule 2020
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Tamil Nadu In November
- Lifestyle What Happens In Crush Syndrome? Know About Its Causes, Symptoms, Complications And Management
- Finance Payment System Operators Required To Shift To Interoperable QR Codes By March 2022
- Automobiles Renault Expands Dealer Network Across India: Crosses 475 Service Touchpoints
OnePlus 8T Price In India Revealed Ahead Of Launch; Is It Worth The Expensive Price Tag?
OnePlus 8T will be launching on October 14 in India, the company officially announced. Simultaneously, the OnePlus 8T will debut in other markets, including Europe and home market China. Like all OnePlus devices, the upcoming 8T will also be Amazon exclusive in the country. Ahead of the launch, the price details of the OnePlus 8T have emerged.
OnePlus 8T Price In India Revealed
The OnePlus 8T price details have been tipped for the European market. According to the leaked reports, the OnePlus 8T will ship two variants - 8GB RAM + 128GB storage and 12GB RAM + 256GB storage, which is rumored to cost EUR 799 and EUR 899, respectively.
Based on the report, the OnePlus 8T will cost Rs. 69,199 for the base variant of 8GB RAM + 128GB storage, and Rs. 77,839 for the higher variant of 12GB RAM + 256GB storage. The same models in the US are expected to cost $799 and $899, respectively.
You guys choose it, I will do it. So here's my "ExClUsIvE" OnePlus 8T leak in Europe:— Chun (@chunvn8888) September 21, 2020
Even though I still have some doubts but if we look at the 7T 8/128 last year was 100€ cheaper than the 7 Pro 8/128, this price leak makes some sense. Also my... https://t.co/inVnykOSin
The tipster further notes he's confident about the source and information of the leak. However, nothing can be confirmed yet and we advise readers to take it with a grain of salt. Previous reports have also noted that the company will be skipping OnePlus 8T Pro this year.
OnePlus 8T Features: What We Know So Far
The OnePlus 8T has been spotted on multiple occasions at various certification sites. Based on these reports, the OnePlus 8T is said to feature a 6.5-inch Super AMOLED screen with an FHD+ resolution and 120Hz screen refresh rate. The upcoming smartphone is said to draw power from the flagship Snapdragon 865 processor.
For optics, OnePlus is said to have included a quad-camera module featuring a 48MP primary camera, 16MP ultra-wide-angle lens, 5MP macro shooter, and a 2MP depth sensor. There's also a 32MP selfie camera housed in the punch-hole notch on the display. The OnePlus 8T will likely run Android 11-based OxygenOS 11. A 4,500 mAh battery was spotted with a 65W fast charging support.
OnePlus 8T Price In India: What We Think
As noted, the aforementioned price details are mere speculations. But if it were true, the upcoming OnePlus 8T would be a tad bit more expensive than the OnePlus 8 Pro of the highest specifications. Considering the company is skipping the Pro variant, the new flagship is said to be quite powerful and could be worth the expensive price tag.