TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chhattisgarh Assembly Elections 2018 — Live Updates
- Banks Will Be Closed For 3 Days This Week In Some Cities
- Nissan Motors Chairman & Renault CEO Carlos Ghosn Arrested For Misrepresenting Funds
- Flipkart Mobile Bonanza Offers: Heavy Discounts Available
- Deepika Padukone's Mangalsutra Gets All The Attention — Here Are The Pics
- Qatar Gets Ready As Four-year World Cup Countdown Nears
- Here's A List Of Bizarre Things That People Have Stolen
- Have You Visited These Saltwater Lakes Of India?
Carl Pei's OnePlus has announced the rollout of VoLTE update for its OnePlus 2 smartphone in India. This step has been taken, due to the demand of customers, as Reliance Jio network in India operates exclusively on LTE network with full VoLTE support.
In their official forum, they have posted, "In line with rolling out new products, services, and features for the holiday season, we have one more good news to share with our fans, and that is about VoLTE support on our flagship devices.
SEE ALSO: 10 Hot Rumors & Leaks About the Upcoming Xiaomi Mi 5S
We've been keeping a close eye on forum discussions and noted the requests to enable VoLTE (Voice over LTE) or HD calling support on OnePlus smartphones.
Over last several months, we have been closely collaborating with all telecom partners to enable a full repertoire of upcoming technologies and services including VoLTE out of the box on our latest flagship device, the OnePlus 3.
We are also working towards enabling VoLTE support on our previous flagship device through an OTA update scheduled to roll out to all OnePlus 2 users in the next quarter.
Meanwhile, all existing OnePlus users (including OnePlus One and OnePlus X users) using Jio services can use Jio4GVoice app (formerly known as JioJoin app) to experience enhanced call quality on the network."