- Sports India lacked mentality to beat Pakistan before Ganguly became captain: Shoaib Akhtar
- Automobiles Ampere Electric Scooter Now Available Online Through Amazon In Selected Cities
- Movies Karthi Is Unable To Attend Telugu Promotions Of Kaithi Due To Sulthan's Shoot?
- Lifestyle Pati Patni Aur Woh Poster: Kartik Aaryan, Bhumi Pednekar And Ananya Panday Flaunt Chic Outfits
- News Mamata meets Nobel laureate Abhijit Banerjee's family in Kolkata
- Finance 5 New Changes Made To Health Insurance Policies
- Travel Kabini - A Land Beyond The Ordinary
- Education Why Is World Students' Day Celebrated On APJ Abdul Kalam's Birthday?
OnePlus Two Rumor Update: Dual Sim, Laser Auto Focus and all new Invite system!
The folks at OnePlus have been teasing their new device for quite a while now. With every passing week they are teasing/trolling a new specification of their latest device. Here's another set of leaks, as posted by Pete Lau, CEO, OnePlus on Wiebo.
Leaks so far:
So far we knew that the device will be packing an improved v2.1 Snapdragon 810 SoC with better thermal processor. Along with that there will be a Metal Build,4GB of RAM, Quad HD (2560x1440p) display and a Fingerprint Print Sensor. OnePlus haven't missed the trend of the hour - USB Type C port too.
Dual Sim support and micro SD card slot:
The recent teaser about the OnePlus Two now suggest at a dual sim support though.This may also indicate at the fact that the OnePlus 2 will have a memory expansion support via SD card. I always felt that the lack of memory card support was a major con of the flagship models of Xiaomi and OnePlus. There is a Wifi sign though in the middle of the teaser. But I believe it won't be the plain and simple Wifi a/b/g/n/AC. So don't get your hopes high seeing that.
Laser Autofocus camera:
MKBHD, the You tube Channel of Marques Brownie was the first to get his hands on the pre-launch device (OnePlus had sent him one, to maintain the hype round the device). He did a camera review though in which he talked about high focusing speeds. This leads us to believe that the OnePlus may come with a PDAF (Phase Detection Autofocus) aka Laser Focus technology. Here, have a look at the video yourself.
Improved Invite system:
This is not the end to the OnePlus leaks though, as it wasn't till today that the company aired their new ‘Invite System'. Yes, you again need to wait for invite to get your hands on the device post launch (27th July). But OnePlus claims to have sped up the process. Buyers will no longer have to wait for long duration to get their invites like before. There will now be waiting list for the invite system, and this would mean jumping down the que (as happened previously) is no longer a probability. Do note that the guys who are most active OnePlus Forum will get special invite passes which would help them to get their devices earlier than the rest.
Do bookmark this page as we will be updating more information to this page as the more leaks regarding the device is aired!