- Sports 'Kaptaan' Imran Khan asks Pakistan cricket team to banish fear of losing against India
- News TMC worker Nirmal Kundu's murder: Accused arrested from Chhattisgarh
- Movies Sri Reddy Launches A Scathing Attack On This Star; Leaves Everyone Shocked!
- Lifestyle Bronchiectasis: Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis And Treatment
- Finance 90,000 Affordable Homes In Navi Mumbai To Be Made Available Under PMAY
- Automobiles Five And Seven Seater Mercedes GLB Revealed — They ‘Handle’ Family And Friends!
- Education How An Effective Revision Assist You To Fly High In The Competitive Exams
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
Oppo A33: Budget Smartphone Launched with 5” qHD display, 4G LTE and metal frame
Last Month, Oppo A33m had received a 3C certification in China. 3C is a telecommunications certifying agency in China. The device was certified after it was tested for safety. The phone has also passed the TENAA certification. The A33m is a variant of the Oppo A33, unveiled in China yesterday. The handset is priced at $235 USD.
The Oppo A33 has a 5" screen with a resolution of 540x960 qHD. The device is powered by a Snapdragon 410 chipset, with a quad-core 1.2 Ghz CPU, 2GB RAM with 16GB of inbuilt storage that is expandable via a memory card. The camera on the rear is a 8MP, while the 5MP selfie camera in the front has beautification modes to make selfies look better.
The Phone is backed by a 2400 mAh battery that provides 8 hours of talk time and the phone supports 4G LTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS and MicroUSB 2.0 connectivity. The phone measures 7.55mm thick and weighs 146 grams.
Despite its low-end specs, the Oppo A33 has a metal frame as well as a glass on the front and the back.