- 7 min ago Oppo K9s With Snapdragon 778G, 120Hz Display Launched; India Price, Availability
- 38 min ago WhatsApp Web: How To Setup And Use It On Web Browser
- 1 hr ago Instagram Sunset Photo Drop Trend Might Not Be Just A Trend
- 1 hr ago Amazon Great Indian Festival Sale 2021: Discount Offers On Portable Outdoor Party Speakers
- Movies Angelina Jolie's Daughter Zahara Stuns In Mom's Vintage Oscar Dress At Eternals LA Premiere
- Lifestyle Kubbra Sait And Deepika Padukone Can Give You Cues On How To Look Cool And Ace The Street-Style Look
- News Congress trying to copy us: TMC on decision to field 40 per cent women candidates for UP polls
- Finance These 3 Small Finance Banks Offering Interest On FD Up To 7.25%, Long Term And Short Term Comparison, Risks
- Sports James Pattinson, the Australian fast bowler, retires from cricket at 31
- Education Maharashtra SSC, HSC Result 2021 Declared For Class 10th, 12th Supplementary Exam, Here’s How To Download
- Automobiles Limited-Edition Toyota Innova Crysta Launched In India: Comes With HUD, 360-Degree Camera, And More Features
- Travel Tamil Nadu's Ten Best Winter Destinations
Oppo A71 (2018) with Snapdragon 450, AI Beauty Recognition goes official
The Oppo A71 (2018) is the successor to the original Oppo A71, which made its debut in September last year.
Chinese manufacturer Oppo has quietly added a new budget smartphone to its portfolio. Dubbed as Oppo A71 (2018), the smartphone is currently listed on the company's official website in Pakistan. The listing contains the features, specifications as well as the pricing of the smartphone. The Oppo A71 (2018) is the successor to the original Oppo A71, which made its debut in September last year.
As we mentioned earlier, there is no information on when will the smartphone make its way to other markets. That said, it is speculated that the Oppo A71 (2018) may get launched in India this month itself. As for the pricing, the smartphone is listed at PKR 19,899, which translates to around Rs. 11,508. However, price may vary depending on the market. In Pakistan, the phone is offered in two color options; Black and Gold.
Let's have a look into the features and specifications of the Oppo A71 (2018).
Design and display
Interestingly, the Oppo A71 (2018) doesn't feature the trending 18:9 display design. Instead it comes with the traditional 16:9 display, packing a front home button just below it. The smartphone's rear panel is made of metal with the U-shaped fused antenna band lying at the extreme top and bottom edges.
The smartphone's edges are well chamfered for providing a nice grip. The handset measures at 148.1×73.8×7.6mm and it weighs just 137g.
The Oppo A71 (2018) is fitted with a 5.2-inch TFT capacitive touchscreen display that delivers an HD resolution of 1920×720 pixels and 16 million colors.
Under the hood
When it comes to the processor, the Oppo A71 (2018) is a huge upgrade over its predecessor. The smartphone is driven by an octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 450 chipset coupled with Adreno 506 GPU on top.
On the flip side, the smartphone offers only 2GB of RAM and 16GB of internal storage. The storage space can be further expanded up to 256GB using a microSD card.
A 3,000mAh battery lies inside to power the entire package. The smartphone comes with OTG function so it can be used to charge other devices as well.
Cameras, software and connectivity
On the imagery front, the Oppo A71 (2018) comes with a 13MP rear camera with f/2.2 aperture and LED flash. There is also a 5MP selfie camera with an aperture size of f/2.4. The front camera is also quipped with Oppo's AI Beauty Recognition technology, which offers suitable beauty effects depending on the user's face.
In terms of software, the Oppo A71 (2018) runs on the custom ColorOS 3.2 based on Android 7.1 Nougat. The smartphone offers standard connectivity features like Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.2 and GPS.