- 13 hrs ago Logitech MX Master 3 Review: The Only Wireless Mouse Your Will Ever Need
- 13 hrs ago How to Remove Primary Bank Account From Paytm | How to Deregister UPI From Paytm
- 13 hrs ago Poco X3 Launching On September 22: What Are Your Alternative Mid-Range Options?
- 13 hrs ago How To Take Screenshot In Jio Phone
- News EC refers false affidavit allegations against Uddhav Thackeray, Supriya Sule to CBDT
- Sports IPL 2020: KXIP's Chris Jordan gets hammered for 30 runs in an over, enters unwanted club
- Movies Bigg Boss 6 Fame Sapna Bhavnani Plans To File Complaint Against Man Who Sexually Abused Her
- Lifestyle ICW 2020: Amit Aggarwal’s Latest Collection Is About Soothing Underwater Hues
- Finance Loan Against Mutual Funds: Should You Avail It?
- Automobiles EMoS WYLD Electric Cruiser Motorcycle Unveiled: Here Are The Details
- Education ICSI Quiz Competition 2020 For Online Current Affairs And General Knowledge
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Andaman and Nicobar Islands In September
Oppo A71 (2018) with Snapdragon 450, AI Beauty Recognition goes official
The Oppo A71 (2018) is the successor to the original Oppo A71, which made its debut in September last year.
Chinese manufacturer Oppo has quietly added a new budget smartphone to its portfolio. Dubbed as Oppo A71 (2018), the smartphone is currently listed on the company's official website in Pakistan. The listing contains the features, specifications as well as the pricing of the smartphone. The Oppo A71 (2018) is the successor to the original Oppo A71, which made its debut in September last year.
As we mentioned earlier, there is no information on when will the smartphone make its way to other markets. That said, it is speculated that the Oppo A71 (2018) may get launched in India this month itself. As for the pricing, the smartphone is listed at PKR 19,899, which translates to around Rs. 11,508. However, price may vary depending on the market. In Pakistan, the phone is offered in two color options; Black and Gold.
Let's have a look into the features and specifications of the Oppo A71 (2018).
Design and display
Interestingly, the Oppo A71 (2018) doesn't feature the trending 18:9 display design. Instead it comes with the traditional 16:9 display, packing a front home button just below it. The smartphone's rear panel is made of metal with the U-shaped fused antenna band lying at the extreme top and bottom edges.
The smartphone's edges are well chamfered for providing a nice grip. The handset measures at 148.1×73.8×7.6mm and it weighs just 137g.
The Oppo A71 (2018) is fitted with a 5.2-inch TFT capacitive touchscreen display that delivers an HD resolution of 1920×720 pixels and 16 million colors.
Under the hood
When it comes to the processor, the Oppo A71 (2018) is a huge upgrade over its predecessor. The smartphone is driven by an octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 450 chipset coupled with Adreno 506 GPU on top.
On the flip side, the smartphone offers only 2GB of RAM and 16GB of internal storage. The storage space can be further expanded up to 256GB using a microSD card.
A 3,000mAh battery lies inside to power the entire package. The smartphone comes with OTG function so it can be used to charge other devices as well.
Cameras, software and connectivity
On the imagery front, the Oppo A71 (2018) comes with a 13MP rear camera with f/2.2 aperture and LED flash. There is also a 5MP selfie camera with an aperture size of f/2.4. The front camera is also quipped with Oppo's AI Beauty Recognition technology, which offers suitable beauty effects depending on the user's face.
In terms of software, the Oppo A71 (2018) runs on the custom ColorOS 3.2 based on Android 7.1 Nougat. The smartphone offers standard connectivity features like Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.2 and GPS.