TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- 2019 Lok Sabha — All You Need To Know
- Hero ISL To Resume From Jan 25th; Kerala Blasters To Face ATK
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Asus ZenFone Max M2 — Detailed Review
- Why Cheat India — Movie Review
- 7 Best SBI Mutual Fund Schemes To Invest Through SIP
- Benefits Of Drinking Black Coffee
- Vikramshila — The Forgotten University In Bhagalpur, Bihar
Looks like Oppo has another smartphone in its pipeline. While the company quietly launched the Oppo A79 in the market, it looks like the company has another A series smartphone in the making. Well, a new Oppo smartphone has now been listed on Chinese Certification Authority TENAA's website.
Talking about the features and specs, the phone has a 5.7-inch multi-touch display with 1440 x 720 pixels resolution, 18:9 aspect ratio and supports multi-touch as well. The phone seems to come with a full-screen design. The listing reveals that the handset is powered by a 2.5GHz octa-core processor coupled with 2GB RAM. As for the storage options, the handset offers 16GB internal storage which is further expandable up to 128GB via MicroSD card.
On the camera front, Oppo A83 sports an 8MP front-facing camera for selfies and a 13MP primary camera unit at the rear along with LED Flash, Auto Focus, and 720p recording capabilities. The device is backed by a 3090 mAh battery and it runs on Android 7.1.1.
Connectivity options include 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Hotspot, Bluetooth, and GPS while sensors onboard the smartphone include Ambient light, distance and Gravity sensors. The handset measures at 150.5 x 73.1 x 7.7 mm and weighs about 143 grams. Oppo A83 comes in Black and Gold colors.
In any case, now that the handset has appeared on TENAA, the company should be launching this product soon in the market.