- 38 min ago Flipkart Big Saving Days Sale: Upcoming Flash Sale On Smartphones
- 6 hrs ago Netflix User Interface Now Available In Hindi: Here's How To Avail
- 9 hrs ago Infinix Hot 10 Stops By Google Play Console; Might Come With MediaTek Helio G70 SoC
- 9 hrs ago Realme X3 Pro Expected To Pack Snapdragon 855 Plus Chipset
- News Kozhikode crash brings back memories of 2010 Mangaluru flight accident
- Movies Ankita Lokhande Shares A Picture With Sushant Singh Rajput's Mother; Supports #Warriors4SSR Trend
- Sports England Vs Pakistan, 1st Test, Day 3, Highlights: Ben Stokes strikes late to give hosts fresh hopes
- Automobiles Harley-Davidson Street 750 Prices Reduced: Becomes More Affordable
- Lifestyle Urvashi Rautela Or Janhvi Kapoor, Who Looked Stunning In Their Purple Sequin Saree?
- Travel 10 Incredible Places To Visit In Odisha In August 2020
- Finance Delhi Govt Announces Electric Vehicle Policy With Upto Rs 1.5 Lakh Incentive
- Education Kargil Vijay Diwas Quotes In English For Students
Oppo Announces 125W Flash Charge Technology; Can Charge 41 Percent In Just 5 Minutes
Oppo has been leading the smartphone charging technology race for the last few years offering up to 65W of wired fast charging and wireless fast charging. The company has now announced a range of fast charging technology built for the 5G era smartphones.
These smartphone charging innovations will be made available on upcoming Oppo smartphones. By the look of it, these innovations will change how we charge and use or smartphones in the coming days.
Flagship 125W Flash Charge Technology
This is probably the fastest smartphone charging technology. The company claims that the 125W Flash Charge powered smartphone can charge up to 41 percent in just 5 minutes (4,000 mAh battery). This protocol has been achieved by offering 20V of voltage and 6.25A of current with improved power density properties.
A phone that uses 125W Flash Charge technology will use double-6C cells along with multiple tab structures, charge pumps, and a highly integrated MCU to improve charging efficiency.
The brand reiterates that it has made several changes, including adding 10 additional temperature sensors to monitor the charging status and ensure at most safety during the charging period. This preparatory tech also complies with 28-bit high-strength encryption algorithm and uses Type-C to Type-C wire.
What if we told you we can charge your smartphone faster than ever before?— OPPO India (@oppomobileindia) July 15, 2020
Don’t just take our word for it, witness it for yourself with the all new #OPPO125WFlashCharge.#FlashForward with the #PioneersOfFastCharging. pic.twitter.com/he7nyUkNFf
65W AirVOOC Wireless Flash Charge
OnePlus's Warp Charge 30 Wireless is the fastest wireless charging tech which will soon be dethroned by 65W AirVOOC wireless Flash Charge from Oppo. This technology can fully charge a smartphone with a 4,000 mAh battery in just 30 minutes and also supports Qi standards.
Just like the Warp Charge 30 Wireless tech, the company will incorporate a fan to dissipate heat and maintain a lower temperature on the smartphone when compared to the charging pad.
High-Power Ultra-Small Charger Series
Besides these flagship innovations, the brand has also unveiled additional fast charging technologies that are likely to be used on mid-range and entry-level smartphones.
A 50W mini SuperVOOC charger will have a thickness of just 1.05cm and it will have a form factor similar to a business card. Similarly, 110W mini Flash Charger will look similar to an 18W wall adapter.
As of now, there is no information on the smartphones that might come with these charging technologies. Considering the announcement, we can expect smartphones with these techs to enter the market by the end of 2020 or in early 2021.