TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Why Pakistan’s Action Against JeM Is An Eye-Wash, Insufficient
- Samsung Galaxy S10 Series To Sport Steam PC Game Streaming
- Bajaj Discover 110 Launched With CBS At Rs 52,273
- La Liga Preview: Barçelona Face Stiff Sevilla Test As Battles Up And Down The Table Heats Up
- Small And Midcap Stocks Could Deliver Abnormal Gains
- The Story Of Lubdhaka And Lord Shiva
- Kangana Ranaut Caught Riding A Fake Horse During Manikarnika
- Best Places In India To Celebrate Holi 2019
Oppo Find 9 to Employ Snapdragon 810 CPU [Report]
The bevy of photo showcasing the specifications of yet to be announced Oppo Find 9 made the rounds online. The successor of the Oppo Find 7 was recently spotted in some promotional materials of Guangzhou Mobile's (a Chinese carrier) upcoming 4G LTE Cat.9 network.
According to the leaked image, the so-called Oppo Find 9 is expected to be powered by Qualcomm's Snapdragon 810 SoC. As of now, the device is in the carrier testing and will likely to be launched soon in the market.
SEE ALSO: Panasonic Lumix CM1 Smartphone/Camera Hybrid launched: Top specs and price
Previously, some more information about the Oppo Find 9 tells that, it will employ 4GB RAM, 5.5-inch Display, will run on Android 5.0 Lollipop update.
Recently, the Chinese handset manufacturer Oppo has launched Oppo Neo 5 (2015) and a variant Neo 5s in the market.
The Neo 5(2015) comes packed with 4.5-inch display, 1.3GHz quad-core CPU, 1GB RAM, 8GB internal memory, 8MP rear camera, 2MP front camera.
On the other hand, the Neo 5s features 4.5-inch display, 1.2GHz quad-core CPU, 1GB RAM, 8GB internal memory, 8MP rear camera, 2MP front camera.