TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- 7.7-Magnitude Earthquake Hits Peru-Ecuabor Border
- Sachin Tendulkar Says India Should Play With Pakistan In ICC World Cup 2019
- Samsung Galaxy Fold — Unique Features Of The Foldable Phone Priced At Rs 1.40 Lakh
- Jeep Compass Recall India — Diesel Variant Of Compass SUV Recalled Over Emission Issue
- Best Places In India To Celebrate Holi 2019
- Standardisation Of Health Insurance — How Consumers Will Benefit
- The Kind Of Student You Are Based On Your Zodiac Sign
- Total Dhamaal — Movie Review
Oppo Mirror 5 launched: Key specs and features
The company describes the design of the Oppo Mirror 5 phone as "Sparkling Diamond-like Mirrored Surface" which comes with "individual cut-glass sections and different reflective tendencies."
As for its specs, the Oppo Mirror 5 features a 5-inch TFT display offering 960x540 pixel resolution. It is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 quad-core 64 Bits processor clocked at 1.2GHz, with Adreno 306 GPU and 2GB of RAM.
Huawei M2 Tablet Launched: Sports 8-Inch Display, All-Metal Body & Clari-Fi Sound
It sports an 8-megapixel primary camera with Flash, f2.2 aperture and 1080p video support, and a 5-megapixel snapper up front. It runs on ColorOS 2.1, based on Android 5.1 Lollipop. Other features in the phone include of 16GB of inbuilt storage that can be expanded using a microSD card, a 2,420mAh non-removable battery, and 4G LTE and dual-SIM connectivity support.
As for its pricing and availability, the company has not yet disclosed the price of the OPPO Mirror 5.